Two questions asked both answers queen of swords RX

spookyboo22

Hi!

I went through an awkward scenario today.
I saw an ex, he came into my work place with his grand kids. I hadn't seen him in a while and I wasn't expecting it. We didn't fall out but it was one of those relationships where it was almost like a taboo subject and it's just not mentioned.

I thought I handled it all quite well.

I asked he cards What did I do right ?

I sometimes like to to look at the positive so I can do more of that.

I pulled the queen of swords RX

I then shuffled the deck for a couple of minutes, cut them into three piles and reversed the middle pile and asked What are his feelings for me?

I pulled the queen of swords RX again!

I was quite shocked.

I did not act in the way I always see this queen in reverse is interpreted e.g bitter, nasty cold no control of her mouth etc. The list goes on and on.
I thought I was cool but dignified under the circumstances.

Maybe she means what I did right was not use my sharp tongue and maybe his feelings for me mean he can't speak his mind.
It's interesting that his feelings are represented by a female court card.

There's a message here because she's come up twice

Can anyone help me with more insight? x

Sentient

What did you do right?

I did not act in the way I always see this queen in reverse is interpreted e.g bitter, nasty cold no control of her mouth etc.

And he felt this as well, which is why the QS [r] came up again.

spookyboo22

What did you do right?

And he felt this as well, which is why the QS [r] came up again.

Thanks Sentient

Very enlightening answer. I couldn't see the wood for the trees x

headincloud

I asked the cards What did I do right ? Right or wrong is an opinion and tarot doesn't really work well that way, right and wrong in terms of what, whats was the aim? even then the card doesn't seem to fit.

I pulled the queen of swords RX. At best she's a need for space, solitary time, freedom etc, is that what you were trying to achieve.

What are his feelings for me? I pulled the queen of swords RX

If this is what he feels towards you he could be planning trouble or head games if that's a possibility, if this is what he feels about you on the other hand there's something very wrong. because he see's you emulating these qualities.

spookyboo22

I asked the cards What did I do right ? Right or wrong is an opinion and tarot doesn't really work well that way, right and wrong in terms of what, whats was the aim? even then the card doesn't seem to fit.

I pulled the queen of swords RX. At best she's a need for space, solitary time, freedom etc, is that what you were trying to achieve.

What are his feelings for me? I pulled the queen of swords RX

If this is what he feels towards you he could be planning trouble or head games if that's a possibility, if this is what he feels about you on the other hand there's something very wrong. because he see's you emulating these qualities.

Thanks Headincloud !

Your last paragraph could be spot on and I'm not surprised in the least.
Im having a little trouble with what you said about tarot not being good with right or wrong.
Right and wrong is easy. Everyone knows the difference between right and wrong, and yes the queen of swords RX is a tough card to decipher as an answer which is why I posted here but hard doesn't mean that isn't the right card . I don't see how i could pick a wrong card in answer to any question x

EmpyreanKnight

The Queen of Swords is a harsh, cold, intelligent monarch with an unequalled competence and an incomparable hauteur. When reversed it can be easy to think all of these qualities growing darker, more malignant, more bitter. It can also mean that the harsher features of the Queen of Swords have softened somewhat, that she has somehow grown warmer and more social, tho she still maintains her formidable intellect and composure.

Regarding your question on what you did right, the Queen of Swords Rx states that you have been diplomatic without looking hypocritical, handling the situation with aplomb and just the right measure of detachment.

And as to what what your ex feels about you when he saw you, it may mean that while he previously felt frosty, starkly cold, and maybe even hostile towards you, now he feels just a little bit warmer and more quietly amiable towards you. It's still not sufficient grounds to establish a friendship, but it's good that the ice has thawed somewhat.

spookyboo22

The Queen of Swords is a harsh, cold, intelligent monarch with an unequalled competence and an incomparable hauteur. When reversed it can be easy to think all of these qualities growing darker, more malignant, more bitter. It can also mean that the harsher features of the Queen of Swords have softened somewhat, that she has somehow grown warmer and more social, tho she still maintains her formidable intellect and composure.

Regarding your question on what you did right, the Queen of Swords Rx states that you have been diplomatic without looking hypocritical, handling the situation with aplomb and just the right measure of detachment.

And as to what what your ex feels about you when he saw you, it may mean that while he previously felt frosty, starkly cold, and maybe even hostile towards you, now he feels just a little bit warmer and more quietly amiable towards you. It's still not sufficient grounds to establish a friendship, but it's good that the ice has thawed somewhat.

Thanks very much!

Aplomb. I love that word !

This is a great reply. I think this did thaw the ice but I'm still something of an ice queen with him. I have to be otherwise he just takes advantage . That's what I've noticed in the past and I'm not on the rinse and repeat cycle with him any more x

headincloud

Thanks Headincloud !

Your last paragraph could be spot on and I'm not surprised in the least.
Im having a little trouble with what you said about tarot not being good with right or wrong.
Right and wrong is easy. Everyone knows the difference between right and wrong, and yes the queen of swords RX is a tough card to decipher as an answer which is why I posted here but hard doesn't mean that isn't the right card . I don't see how i could pick a wrong card in answer to any question x

I'm very good at convincing people the simplest task is fraught with difficulty, regularly drive people insane. I agree I don't think we can pull the wrong card but we can ask the wrong question, what I was getting at is what some see as wrong others might see as right.