The Transparent Tarot

rwcarter

Mine still didn't come today either. Let us know what you think about it once you've had a chance to work with it Quester. Hopefully mine will be here tomorrow....

Rodney

Sidhe-Ra

rwcarter said:
Mine still didn't come today either. Let us know what you think about it once you've had a chance to work with it Quester. Hopefully mine will be here tomorrow....

Rodney

I do hope yours arrives soon, Rodney! And I'm glad yours has arrived Quester :) Let me know how you get on with it!

Em xx

truelighth

Yesterday I got a note from Amazon saying: 'We're sorry for the delay in shipping the order you placed on June 05. We have good news -- the order is now being shipped! You should receive a shipping notification shortly, within the next business day'. And just now I got a notification that it has actually been shipped. So keep up the hope, all those who ordered with Amazon.

So looking forward to it arriving here in the Netherlands.. can't wait :D

starlightexp

MINE HAVE SHIPPED !!!!! My Amazon order will be her monday or Tueday

Quester

THIS DECK IS AWSOME!!! I haven't gotten to the point of doing a reading with it yet, but my mind is going 90 miles an hour with the possibilities that it has!! It even filled my dreams with all the figures from the minors! This is exactly what I have been craving for a long..long time. I think you all are going to LOVE it too!!! :)

Quester

THANK YOU EM FOR THE TRANSPARENT TAROT!!!!​

All Is One

Quester said:
THIS DECK IS AWSOME!!! I haven't gotten to the point of doing a reading with it yet, but my mind is going 90 miles an hour with the possibilities that it has!! It even filled my dreams with all the figures from the minors! This is exactly what I have been craving for a long..long time. I think you all are going to LOVE it too!!! :)

Arrrgh! (No, I'm OK....really. Just needed to get it out.) We're all living vicariously through you, Quester. The pressure is on.

"Please tell us more?"

(She begged in an obnoxiously endearing Martian voice.)

Marli

All Is One said:
Arrrgh! (No, I'm OK....really. Just needed to get it out.) We're all living vicariously through you, Quester. The pressure is on.

"Please tell us more?"

(She begged in an obnoxiously endearing Martian voice.)

Yes yes please do! Mine's schedule to arrive in Miami on Electiond Day (Tuesday) which means I won't get it down here (the Caribbean) till Friday ...

silverwings94

I just got a email from Amazon that mine has shipped out today and I should have it by November 8.Yippeeeeee
Happy Samhain