The Transparent Tarot

Sidhe-Ra

Quester said:
THANK YOU EM FOR THE TRANSPARENT TAROT!!!!​

You are most welcome! It is a delight to see how thrilled you are! :)

Netzach

It's come! It's arrived!! It's here!!!

I'm SO excited!!!!!!!

truelighth

Mine arrived too today! I am so excited about it. Amazon actually was fast in my case. I got two decks, I knew I would like it. And I most definately do! Em, this deck is absolutely fabulous! I like it! And the production is also really nice, you can easily put several layers over eachother and you can still see the images. Schiffer did a good job. It must be a thrill to see your baby come to live and received with so much anticipation :D.

Sidhe-Ra

That's great news Netzach and Truelighth!

(I'm amazed it's in sussex already...)

Do let me know how you get on :)

Blessings,

Em x

Netzach

I've just finished looking through the deck and I'm about to try doing a reading with it! Exciting!

Netzach

I have just done a four card reading . . . amazing! Quite amazing! I was going to draw five cards . . . but four was enough.

I asked what were likely to be the results of Barak Obama's first year in office.

First I drew the three of Swords. A man is shown in a kneeling position. In his hand he holds a sword which he points at himself. Two other swords hover behind him, pointing at his back.

Then I drew the two of Pentacles. A man sits cross-legged, his arms outstretched. In each hand, he holds a pentacle. When placed over the first card, we find that the sword the first man is holding appears to be at the other man's throat, while one of the other swords is embedded in one of the pentacles.

So, thus far, it seems that we are looking at a picture of discord and disharmony. One man is trying to juggle his two pentacles, or at least balance them, while the other man is trying to sabotage his efforts.

Then the third card - Death. This takes the form simply of a scythe sweeping downwards. Place it on the other two - and suddenly we have all this discord and balancing acts being swept away, simply and cleanly.

And the final card . . . Judgement - a huge red phoenix rises at the top of the card. Placed over the other three, she hovers above the scene of carnage. This wonderful image of the rebirth of a nation is so clear - and so moving. And, I realise, the impact that it had on me when I first saw it was so much greater than it might have been with another deck, simply because it was all built into one picture.

Oh wow, Em . . . this deck is a truly amazing creation.

Attachments

• transparent - 1st two cards.jpg
    transparent - 1st two cards.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 116
  • transparent - 2nd two cards.jpg
    transparent - 2nd two cards.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 111
  • transparent - 1st 2 cards.jpg
    transparent - 1st 2 cards.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 112
  • transparent - 1st 3 cards.jpg
    transparent - 1st 3 cards.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 104
  • transparent - whole reading.jpg
    transparent - whole reading.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 124

CJ7

I think that this is a brilliant idea! I now want one!

firemaiden

This is such a wonderful wonderful idea --- the transparent tarot will really help us learn to think in terms of card combinations. A beautiful idea, I really love it.

silverwings94

I am still waiting for mine to arrive. It is somewhere between Warrendale,PA and hamlin,NY. Maybe they haven't filled the tractor trailer completely yet thats is why its taking so long to get here. I should have it by the 8th so only 3 more days till I can get to finally hold this dec in my hands. Unless the truck is almost filled and it will wbbe here quicker.
S