The Wheel of Fortune - What is the next move?

earthmama

Wheel of Fortune in the position of "What is his/her next move?"

Perhaps he/she doesn't know if they are going to make a move - not sure if they should create a spark or let it die away?

Doesn't seem like a card of action or inaction for this position...just there. But the wheel is fire, so shouldn't there be some action?

beekie

Perhaps he/she doesn't know if they are going to make a move - not sure if they should create a spark or let it die away?

Doesn't seem like a card of action or inaction for this position...just there. But the wheel is fire, so shouldn't there be some action?

The wheel for me is a little hesitant. "What goes up, must come down... going around in circles". Perhaps the next move is being contemplated prior to action?

earthmama

The wheel for me is a little hesitant. "What goes up, must come down... going around in circles". Perhaps the next move is being contemplated prior to action?

ooh, yes, excellent thoughts...going in circles, so action in a cyclical way only. Being contemplated prior to action...making more sense now, thanks Beekie!

Pandora180

I'd agree that the Wheel is hesitant and also that it may suggest a frame of mind that is attached to the result of things. Henceforth, the careful deliberation and consideration about the next move.

Ace of Stars

His/her next move is not predictable, so the querent can best prepare him/herself by finding their own centre and not depending on the other person to bring happiness/fulfillment.

willowfox

***Wheel is predictable and suggests he's coming to see you.

WalesWoman

This person's next move is to put the Wheel in motion, to take a huge gamble and is hoping for a big payoff.

Xrysalida

I see The Wheel like you don't have ot know, like things are not decided yet and its not time to know now.

Kelly-Ann

I sometimes see the Wheel as the symbol of a risk being taken - a gamble. So, that might be what's necessary.

I do see it in the way others have described too - as a going around in circles kind of message which requires the client to find their centre.

earthmama

These are all great thoughts! Thank you for sharing.