The Wild Unknown Tarot

Starshower

Phew! Having read this entire thread of 51 pages ... + everything I could find on the Wild Unknown website & facebook page ... + Le Fanu's wonderfully eloquent & lyrical reviews of it on here and in his blog ... I am longing to acquire this stylish, understated deck, and have surely EARNED it! (How's that for an excuse to spend money I don't have?)

Apart from the 9 & 10 of Swords (which portray horrible suffering of animals, which I cannot bear) I love & am intrigued by the spare yet intimate art style and everything else about it.

Does anyone know where to buy it in the UK, to save on tough postage costs? Sulis' linked company no longer has any in stock, & don't say they will be getting any more. :(

JenWt43

Thanks! Good to know. I will try to be patient as I await the shipping email. :D

I received an email yesterday, that explained they had to outsource their shipping department and there has been a delay in getting anything sent. Hopefully soon!

Juliana

I received an email yesterday, that explained they had to outsource their shipping department and there has been a delay in getting anything sent. Hopefully soon!

Thank you for the info. I hope we both get a shipping notice soon! :)

Juliana

In case anyone else is curious, I ended up emailing them just to make sure that my order wasn't lost. They said that all backorders should ship out tomorrow (3/27/13).

agviz

Thank you Juliana. I'm waiting too and wasn't sure of the status.

JenWt43

Yes, thank you Juliana.

WolfSpirit

I ordered the deck yesterday, when I saw that they were back in stock.
I received an e-mail about four hours later that my order was shipped.
You guys who have been waiting longer should have your order shipped before me actually...but I think we can assume it won't be long before they are all shipped!

I have been looking at pictures on line for so long, I am now so looking forward to holding the actual deck in my hands!

Juliana

No problem, agviz and JenWt43. Now let's just hope they stick to it. I still haven't received a shipping notice today. Seems pretty ambitious to ship all pre-orders in one day, but here's hoping we all get one later today.

JenWt43

Yes, I hope so too! I have not received a shipping notice either, fyi...

Asher

Yes, I hope so too! I have not received a shipping notice either, fyi...

I ordered 2 weeks ago, was assured the deck would ship in a few days (didn't happen) and then told it would ship at the beginning of this week (no shipping notice yet). I'm trying to be patient, but it's frustrating...

Asher