Time of birth?

ravenesque

in reality, only 5 percent of the population will ever know their exact time of birth, then you are also relying on competent hospital staff as well

you are not on the outer from not having an exact birth time. whilst the psychological focus of personal astrology can certainly dazzle you with its brilliance, you can also do this with an inaccurate exact time and communication with whom's chart you are studying.

The placements of the sun and the moon, plus the planets and asteroids, if you want to delve that deeply, will always be in a sign and you can get a really amazing picture on that alone.

souljourney

Lucky for me my mom was really into astrology when I was born, so I know the exact time: 10:04 am. It's on my original birth certificate, but years later I got a copy from the state or city ( don't remember which) and it wasn't really a copy of the actual birth cert. It was now some city/state form and the time was not on it. How annoying...

ravenesque

true story - I had been working in astrology for a long time and despite what I was giving out, and since I had a very toxic relationship with my maternal - I always doubted my birthdate.

I am a cancer sun, but people who have met me and relate to astrology, have said - you are? apart from having kids, I am the least cancerian type you would ever meet, oh and that caring for others thing - but anyway

I have always been pegged as a Gemini - quite valid as I have a 1 degree sun in cancer, so it is heavily influenced by the cusp of gemini - or a capricorn - I can take that as I have a capricorn moon. Occassionally, I get - oh, you're too confident, you MUST be a leo! That's also fine as the day of birth gives me a leo sun progression.

One thing I have NEVER been pegged as is an aquarian rise - which is what I have with my birth details.

So, with ALL of that external feedback coming to me in my astro sphere, and also having a pro astrologer peer, also tell me that my moon is actually out of bounds and an 'aquarius' moon - I was OK, time must be wrong!

I paid the money for official records and despite the maternal mayhem, there was only five minutes difference and I am STILL an aquarius rise!

It's a science, but like all science, not exact.

Nothing elitist in an exact birth time because even with it, on all levels, you still grow into you sun :) which is the same, no matter what time you are born.

*edited as my typos are wicked the later the day progresses