Tips for creating sacred space/boundries?

Tarotphelia

Don't you wish you could put this person in a very small room , paint it black , fill it with depressing things , and tell them can't come out into the nice areas until they behave and leave their controlling crap stuck in the room ? It would probably involve a threatening stick too, and it wouldn't be practical.

ravenest

That is a classic response from an inquisitor! :laugh:

seaweed

I really appreciate the empathy, Dark Inquisitor : ) but having lived with too much darkness (sometimes light and air-absorbing darkness) for most of my life, I couldn't wish it on anyone. It is frustrating, though.

They say there are two kinds of frustration/anger--one turned inward, one turned outward. Frustration turned inward is like being suffocated, frustration turned outward is like smothering someone's soul in the empty effort to try and soothe your own. Being sensitive makes me vulnerable to the first kind of frustration and unlikely to go the other route, but I pick up on everything, esp. negativity way too well--so being sensitive to the first kind of frustration maginifies my response to the second kind (like having psychic allergies.)

I hope that people who are filled with darkness find light and air and have all the heaviness removed from them that goes with it as soon as possible. (I really do. It's too painful a thing to live with--and it competes with life.) And I hope that people who feel the need to project their frustrations experience complete relief from what's bothering them, then I hope they find enlightenment, see what they're doing and then care enough to find a harmless way to find relief. I don't wish them harm, I wish them relief. And I hope that whatever this lightness is comes into people in such a way that it's no longer even possible (even as a reflex) for frustration-projectors to be able to project darkness ever again--or even have the desire to. I wish for soothed souls all around : )

I wouldn't wish that everyone was so sensitive to darkness--that's not a solution--but maybe that there could be so much light that darkness couldn't get into anyone, or be projected outward either. A light so bright that darkness can't break its boundries.

I understand the paradox of dualism, but it would be nice to have some kind of environment based on light that just keeps the darkness/bad out--like psychic judo--only something that neither seeks to self-defend or antagonize, but rather neutralize and restore balance. Something light that floods out any darkness that seeks to creep in.

I know none of this sounds realistic. But I'd like to think that maybe, if such a way doesn't already exist, that maybe we just haven't found it *yet* : )

Alta

seaweed said:
I understand the paradox of dualism, but it would be nice to have some kind of environment based on light that just keeps the darkness/bad out--like psychic judo--only something that neither seeks to self-defend or antagonize, but rather neutralize and restore balance. Something light that floods out any darkness that seeks to creep in.
Beautifully put seaweed. That's something I need to remember too.

skygreen

The jumping thing probably indicated an over active triple warmer that is your fight or flight reflex is overactive which is exceedingly common because what worked when we were in danger from saber tooth tigers does not serve us well in these days . The best metods I know for sedating triple warmer are in the book "Energy Medicine by" Donna Eden but I think there me quite a bit to be found in a web search. Also learning to zip up and lock your central and governing channels this will in essence provide you with protections you carry with you better than the standard white light and shields etc.

seaweed

Sorry about the delay, Skygreen. I've actually been looking for the book! : ) My library has it, I checked to see if they had it online, but when I went in the other day it wasn't on the shelf. I may just put myself on the library waiting list for it and then go to the local bookstore, have a steamer and an afternoon read : )

I'm really looking forward to the read--thanks for the tip!

seaweed

BTW...Has anybody tried/or had success with Transcendental meditation? It's kind of on the same lines as energy focusing...All I really know about it is that you get a mantra and you're supposed to focus on the mantra twice a day, for 20 minutes.

Tarotphelia

It's nice that you wish this sort of person relief , but really they're already finding it - by dumping all their crap on you ! I have a theory that this kind of person actually lives longer because they're busy purging themselves on the rest of us.

You really could be sending out the compassionate vibe that is very nice , but also like a beacon to this kind of encroachment. So you might want to investigate that , and think deeply on the matter of if you unconsciously believe you might be obligated to cooperate with taking this in to give others relief , or make sure on your innermost level of not feeling deserving of this kind of spiritual victimization. One also has to feel empowered and ok to defend oneself. Some people just don't .

Also, it pays to remember everyone has one or more OFF buttons. You just have to find the right ones. For example, my sister might decide to invite herself over. A simple explanation or a no will not deter her .(She is a soul sucking hellbeast that reason and politeness have no impact on .. ) However , if I say strangers will be coming over too, she will not want to come. I know this is a trigger fear for her and will shut off her intrusive actions .

In my extreme opinion, people like this are spiritual murderers . And they enjoy what they're doing on some level , so it's hard to get them to stop . One has to find a way to deprive them of whatever they're getting out of it . An old book comes to mind :
The People of the Lie, by M. Scott Peck

Another thing to bear in mind is that as long as you project sympathy , understanding , let's not make waves , I must not ever upset anyone, I have to save , help , elevate everyone and every situation spiritually , you could be at a very big disadvantage in stopping the activity and its' effects on you . It might be like leaving an unlocked door hanging open in your aura with the welcome mat out.

Fulgour

a thousand years a minute

Dark Inquisitor said:
However , if I say strangers will be coming over too,
she will not want to come.
:( And I was going to make us all Paella! :laugh:

Seriously, when I was in hospital for 3 weeks
I was surrounded at all times by protection...
and I knew it was my guardian angel standing
by me through everything... no matter how it
got to be I was serene and confident~ inside.

It was a new experience and I've remembered
the feeling...I can draw on it at any time now.

Sedi

I am with the Dark Inquisitor on this one.

Threaten to beat them to death with a stout stick.

If that doesn't work then get a stout stick and beat them to death with it.

It is the only language these people understand. It is a kind of retro-phrenology. Where phrenology reads the bumps on your head, retro-phrenology seeks to put the bumps there to give them the qualities you require - in this case positiveness. It used to be known as "knocking-some-sense-into-them".

Man-traps are good, but the screaming can keep the neighbours awake, or at least provoke comment.

You will probably find it is because you are being too good that they are balancing it with evil. Do not attempt to touch the person under any circumstances - there would probably be a small explosion.

:)

Les.