Tips for creating sacred space/boundries?

Tarotphelia

Fulgour said:
:( And I was going to make us all Paella! :laugh:

One evening with my sister , and there might be nothing left of you but a dried husk who was once a human being !!I've seen it happen with my own eyes. You might not survive the interrogation process , where all men are dissected like small pieces of meat based on their profession, income, genetic history, and family background . Then they are scanned for too much intelligence , and possible undesirable independent and uncooperative tendencies . You would not be allowed to cook, and there might be Tupperware involved. A file would be started on you , and your reactions cataloged for future use . Your weaknesses would be pinpointed within 20 minutes , and you would be forced to into conversations on whatever made you most uncomfortable without any assent on your part . At this point , it is best to stick to yes or no answers - not that they will be accepted. Leaving immediately is really the best option , if you are still able to perambulate on your own . Subsequently , you could find yourself convinced you might have certain dread diseases .

seaweed

Dark Inquisitor,

You made several very good points in your message where you said (among other things)..."It might be like leaving an unlocked door hanging open in your aura with the welcome mat out." You hit the nail *precisely* on the head :)

I was just going through a thing like this tonight...wondering about love, trust and boundries, and boy, is it ever dicy ground! Generally I love people who I trust and respect, but there are so many intermediate states. It would be easier, far easier, to separate the shaft from the wheat that when people act in shady or malicious ways to just steer clear of them. Or maybe easier still to live entirely in the present and not anticipate probable future behaviors, but that seems like an easy way to get sucker-punched, too.

I'm definitely going to seek out the book you mentioned, asap :) There must be a middle ground where relatives are concerned, I've just yet to find it.

I also loved this line, "It's nice that you wish this sort of person relief , but really they're already finding it - by dumping all their crap on you ! I have a theory that this kind of person actually lives longer because they're busy purging themselves on the rest of us. "

Thank you, Dark Inquisitor :)

Hopefully Scott Peck's books + Energy Medicine will have the effect of helping me hone that much needed skill of learning to disarm darker intentioned individuals in harmless, yet effective ways, like you've found with your sister.

Tarotphelia

Please let us know how you get on with this problem . It's not easy when you're forced to have people like this in close proximity .