Top 10 Decks published in 2012

Metafizzypop

I voted! (I love voting on stuff).

I voted for the Zombie for my fave deck of the year, and I'll bet I'm not alone on that.

While I'm here, I just thought I'd mention another deck released this year, called the Mathematics Tarot. It's available on Etsy, and it was done by a member here at AT. I don't think it would be the easiest deck to do readings with, so I've been holding off buying it (especially since I'm broke), but from what I've seen, I'm impressed. This deck is really expertly done. It's amazing how the artist was able to relate highly precise mathematical principles to the spiritual and metaphysical principles of the tarot. If there were an Originality category to vote on, this deck would get my vote.

AJ

I don't remember Solandia offering the option of favorite deck of all time before, in addition to favorite deck of the year.

my vote was Sacred Sites for 2012
and Songs For The Journey Home for all time.

gregory

I don't remember Solandia offering the option of favorite deck of all time before, in addition to favorite deck of the year.

my vote was Sacred Sites for 2012
and Songs For The Journey Home for all time.

Oh yes she has.... There have been people saying how can you vote for that because... - giving all sorts of reasons....

But in the past it has been BEST. Which was invidious, IMHO. This is better :)

Chiska

My votes were

All Time: Thoth (my usual vote)

2012: Tarot de Marseille Pierre Madenié

strings of life

I really had to think about 2012!

And I like the term favorite better than best as well :). In the end:

Your favourite deck of all time: The Morgan-Greer Tarot

Your favourite deck published in 2012: Tarot of the Absurd

Glitterbird

I voted! (I love voting on stuff).

I voted for the Zombie for my fave deck of the year, and I'll bet I'm not alone on that.

That was my choice for deck of the year :D