Top Ten Decks That Didn't Quite Make It

divinerguy

Tarot of the Doctors - No one could read the handwriting.

The Secretary's Tarot - Changed to "The Administrative Assistant's Tarot"

Il Minchiate Tarocchi del Ordo Templi Erotica Alchemical di Thelemic Celtic Magick - Ran out space on the box

The Gothic Tarot of Winona Ryder - Ran out of black ink and kept getting stolen by people who never wake up before supper

The O.J. Simpson Tarot - Too busy trying to catch the real killers (please see Johnnine Cochran Tarot)

The Johnnie Cochran Tarot - If the cards don't fit in the box, you cant use them

The Keanu Reeves Tarot - Has anyone seen my bong? Dude, what are these card things?

The Southern Baptist Tarot - contains 78 different versions of the Judgment card

The John Holmes Tarot - Longer than other decks

The Enron Tarot - Entire deck shredded, not available for 8 to 10 years, with time off for good behavior

The Miss Cleo Jamaican Tarot - Born in Los Angeles, and not really named Cleo, but still just $3.95 a minute

Kellinator

I am loving this thread... so much brilliance! I think I have a Southern Baptist Tarot somewhere! ;)

Here are my contributions:

Amelia Earhart Tarot -- mysteriously disappeared during completion of the World card
Domino's Tarot -- if your reading takes longer than half an hour, it's free
Godfather Tarot -- it gives you a reading you can't refuse
Cell Phone Tarot -- readings are kinda fuzzy
Where's Waldo Tarot -- 'nuff said
Aeclectic Tarot -- takes up all your free time!

kayne

Kellinator said:
Aeclectic Tarot -- takes up all your free time!
LOL! I have defiantely got that one!!! :p

LiveJournal Tarot - gives really long, self involved bitchy readings and all the minor arcana cards feature an online quiz.

Rhiannon

The Tarot of Narcissus: Every card is a reflection of your soul (literally! every card is a mirror!)

Designed especially for Pollux. ;) :*

R :)

midnightmerry

LOL! Ok, page 6 of this thread has been officially declared genius. This whole thread is great. I have my computer in my study at home & I keep laughing out loud. My husband in the next room (who does not read or collect) thinks I've lost my mind.

Midnightmerry

Liliana

Im page view 666, all hail me!

And Ill add

the 1111 Tarot-Once you saw it once, youd start seeing it EVERYWHERE

heheh

:THP

Pollux

Rhiannon said:
The Tarot of Narcissus: Every card is a reflection of your soul (literally! every card is a mirror!)

Designed especially for Pollux. ;) :*

Designed BY Pollux - I can't think of anything smart enough for this thread, mostly because I should think of it in ENGLISH... But Rhiannon's post gave me the opportunity to sneak in and pride on my talents all the same... :D:D:D
ROFLOL

Keep this going!!! It's HYSTERICAL!!!

divinerguy

The Jeffrey Dahmer Tarot - Costs an arm and a leg

The Tupperware Tarot - all the cups have snap on lids

The Royal Family Tarot - all the court cards are either divorced or in rehab

Jewel

divinerguy said:
The Southern Baptist Tarot - contains 78 different versions of the Judgment card

*ROFLMAO* Living close to the "Bible belt" this one totally cracks me up ~wipes tears from eyes~ thanks for the laugh!