Top Ten Decks That Didn't Quite Make It

Liliana

The Wal-Mart Tarot- Higher Quality than the K Mart Tarot and oly 1.50 ;)

:THP

Sam

The Teenie Bopper Tarot- used for two months, then shoved to the back of the shelf with the rest of the passe' stuff!

Sam

divinerguy said:
Tarot of the Doctors - No one could read the handwriting.
this is so true! my mom's handwriting is like trying to decode 1,000,000 year old hyrogliphics!(sp?)

wavebreaker

divinerguy said:
The Cellular Tarot - A great idea, but people doing readings while driving caused too many accidents.

Which is why I'm still waiting for the Handsfree Tarot...

tabbycat

The Teletubbies Tarot - the suits would be Dipsys, Tinky-Winkys, Laa-laas and Pos, the Sun would have the laughing baby-face and Noo-noo, the vacuum-cleaner that sucks up the tubbytoast would have to be the Death card.
The Prozac Tarot - only has 74 cards, 'cos the 9 and 10 of Swords, Death and the Tower are just too scary, and all of the Court Cards are smiling.
The World of Cheese Tarot - the Moon would be Dairylea triangles, the Devil would be gorgonzola and Death would be 'a cold lasagne, permanently in deep-freeze'!

Jilly

emily2otters

tabbycat said:
The Prozac Tarot - only has 74 cards, 'cos the 9 and 10 of Swords, Death and the Tower are just too scary, and all of the Court Cards are smiling.
Jilly

oh! yay jilly! i was just about to post "madam zoloft's happy oracle", which is distinguished by the bright yellow wash over all the cards.

(don't get me wrong; i owe my life to zoloft. but their promotional materials are hysterical.)

Sam

tabbycat said:

i think prozac is the funniest thing in the world! my friends and i have sooooooooo many jokes about it! I even have a funny pin that says "i took my prozac today. (and it has a smiley face)".

divinerguy

The Monica Lewinsky Tarot - All the Princesses have that silly beret, and it costs a wad of bills. ;-)

starfish66

divinerguy said:
The Monica Lewinsky Tarot - All the Princesses have that silly beret, and it costs a wad of bills. ;-)
And the Aces are all cigars... ;)... And the Magician is Bill Clinton standing in front of a desk (you can see female shoes sticking out from under the desk...) And the Devil is Hillary...

Oh, this would be a fun deck...

:T4W Starfish

Sally Gardens

Re: confusion...

stevepolsz said:

not to be confused with the 'spam, spam, spam, wonderful spam' deck.

And not to be confused with...

The Monty Python and the Holy Grail Deck - Featuring the "I'm not dead yet" card as number XIII and The Old Man From Scene 24 as the Hermit. Suits (air, fire, water, earth) are swallows, enchanted fireballs, herrings, and shrubberies. Excessive use of the deck may lead it to give an insulting reading and then cry out, "Now go away or I shall taunt you a second time!"