Touchstone Tarot. The Happy Squirrel

stargazer

"This version is particularly scary, the Evil Rodent (that shall not be named) stands in front of a crystal ball doing 'magic' hand signals. No good shall ever come of it. Take things too seriously indeed. RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!!"

Cracked me up that did lol! :D

Tarotlyn don’t show this pic to Umbra, it’ll really freak him out!

All Is One

Ahem......This is your subconscious speaking

Everyone who forgot to have some Lady Fingers...

Too late. I fed them all to the Evil Rodent who dares you to speak his name.

By the way: who said it was a boy Evil Rodent?

In my cave, the Evil Rodent is a girl.

I think TarotLyn might just BE one, because where else could she have obtained that photo?

Nice self-portrait, TL.

You have very lovely eyes.

All Is One

Hee hee

Clearly you are in touch with your own inner Evil Rodent.

Hee hee hee.

I'm not in the least afraid of the Evil Rodent, I think I might BE the Evil Rodent.....

Although that picture indicates that I do not bear much of a physical resemblance to said creature.

All Is One

I would like to start a new thread on the ten of wands in our study group and I'm not sure how to do it.

This is my first time in a study group and I feel like I just showed up for first grade in terms of what goes where.

tarotlyn

All Is One...maybe this will help:

Sulis said:
Touchstone Tarot Study Group - Index thread

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Touchstone Tarot Study Group: http://www.aeclectic.net/tarot/cards/touchstone/

Index of threads so far in this study group:

GENERAL THREADS
Study group proposal and discussion thread

MAJOR ARCANA
The Happy Squirrel card:
http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=105182

MINOR ARCANA

Please let Sulis, the Tarot Study Groups moderator know by private message when a new thread is started in this study group so that it can be added to this index thread.

Happy studying

Sulis - Tarot Study Groups Moderator

'Be excellent to each other' - Bill S Preston in 'Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure'.
)O(

All Is One

Thanks TL I did start a sep thread and I pm'ed Sulis with a link (in case I posted it in a totally strange corner of this wonderful purple place.)

minrice

LOL Tarotlyn! What I want to know is what you've been FEEDING your squirrels to get them to come out so strange...

I think the boy/young man on this card looks full of himself with his little gloves and feather in his hat, hand on his hip. I think if anything the fortune teller is telling him to not take himself so seriously and not be so uptight. To me he looks like he's challenging her, testing her to tell him something he DOESN'T know.

Which is perhaps also the meaning of the HS card, embracing the unknown and just having fun with life, not taking things so seriously and being so buttoned up all the time!

All Is One

That explains a lot, thanks, Kat.