Tower as sex

Elven

sweet intuition said:
I always thought that was more a "Devil" thing

I agree, if there was a combination of cards - the Devil would be the factor, but I get the Devil 'for' sex and other cards describe the influence of the type kind of sex or sexual encounter/experience ... but I dont get just the Devil as B&D ... it would be with the Tower :)

Cheers
Elven x

Vadella

similia said:
The Tower is not the sex. Its the orgasm. Its the moment the lightning strikes. Of course after that the tower falls down, but by then who cares eh? ;)

Well, I see my answer is already here, so.... lol

Aladdin

If the towers' orgasm is right then does this make reversal of this card meaningless, the same or applicable to only this subject ???

Chu'si

Aladdin said:
If the towers' orgasm is right then does this make reversal of this card meaningless, the same or applicable to only this subject ???

Reversed=lack of orgasm. Someone drank too much.

re-pete-a

After reading this post the tower popped up for a young female client....right next to 6cups,,,,,,,,in the tools/help position,,,,,,,,,,,should we tell !!!!!!lol
________

Chu'si

re-pete-a said:
After reading this post the tower popped up for a young female client....right next to 6cups,,,,,,,,in the tools/help position,,,,,,,,,,,should we tell !!!!!!lol

Maybe telling her that sex would be a tool to help get to her goal isn't the right way to put it.

re-pete-a

the tower as sex, Nah, it may be right, but we couldn't say it there,,,,we wouldn't want to create a MAE WEST,
________

Wonderwoman

Then the skies opened up and i saw Angels...

Not really but just recently I witnessed a Tower Experience. Believe you me, I never would have thought in a Billion years that the tower meant powerful orgasms until recently. I had never seen it like that before. Quite a Revelation!

One more vote for Tower= Amazing Orgasm!

similia said:
The Tower is not the sex. Its the orgasm. Its the moment the lightning strikes. Of course after that the tower falls down, but by then who cares eh? ;)

northsea

The Tower is the tarot's most obvious phallic symbol and the lightning is the orgasm. It's a natural follow-up card to the lust of the Devil ... and the Star is the rest and replenishment afterward, commonly symbolized (outside of the tarot) as smoking a cigarette.
... to follow through: the Moon is the movement of sperm to the egg, the Sun is the selection of sperm by the egg and gestation, Judgment is birth and the World is life.

DimSum

sweet_intuition said:
I always thought that was more a "Devil" thing

I have to agree with this post, the XV/Devil is more sex related for me, particularly negative aspects of sex such a oppressive relations, sex as imprisoned somewhere i don't want to be, bad relation i won't leave because of sex ties.

If I was to relate tower to sex it would be to cause some related disruption or disaster or restructuring, such as an affair causing a break-up, finding i am sexually incompatible with someone which means the end of a relationship, someone has an STD which my threaten my life. I think something along those lines that would or could cause a major disruption to my life.