Tower as sex

214red

i have to say as a 'been there done it' literally card for me...

It was good, the earth moved, and it was within a relationship

however reading the other posts i can see how the tower can be all of the types of sex listed

SarahRacheal

Personal tower experience

ok so it was 2 of cups at first sight, we were all out with friends on a 3 of Cups night down our local night spot. With in moments The Devil was in his eye so we rushed back to our place. Unfortunatly the 3 of Cups had all been too much and The Tower was more of a mole hill, he had a 4 of Swords and I had an interesting time with the Ace of Wands, all on my own.

Ashalina

Nicely put Sarah! Very descriptive hehehe

I have to agree that in the right circumstances the tower is definitely a phallic symbol of gratification...

I have read it as a man who had feelings for his best friends girlfriend who also fancied him. He had strong feelings towards her (Strength) that he kept to himself (two of swords) but that he could no longer hide these feelings and something happened between them (the tower) that was a major release for both of them sexually but also brought a close to the friendships and love relationships prior to the event. The outcome was that they both carried the guilt (10 of wands) of their choice (the lovers: clarification card).

So the tower card represented the intensity of orgasm, sexual release, breaking through lies and was coupled with the transformation of change and the consequences of disaster within the existing relationships.

Grizabella

SarahRacheal said:
ok so it was 2 of cups at first sight, we were all out with friends on a 3 of Cups night down our local night spot. With in moments The Devil was in his eye so we rushed back to our place. Unfortunatly the 3 of Cups had all been too much and The Tower was more of a mole hill, he had a 4 of Swords and I had an interesting time with the Ace of Wands, all on my own.

ROFL---good one, Sarah! I just now read it because I had lost track of the thread.

Ashalina

Just to add to what i mentioned above, I sought this thread to seek further insight into my instincts on the tower card and sex. And i was completely accurate. The thread above was a premonition of an event that hadn't occured yet....I wrote this about 9 hours ago and it occured no less than an hour ago. I know this because i am that girlfriend and although i saw this coming with the tarot cards it didn't stop anything, i suppose it was meant to. Judge not less he be judged. My relationship was not good. The breakdown of relationships hasn't happened yet though... that's to come. Not looking forward to it but me and my boyfriend will definitely be over now.... he doesn't need to know what happened, but I cannot continue a relationship that's a lie.

MariaPeea

I think the Tower for sex would just represent something you werent expecting.

So, if you were to get with someone and you werent expecting much, the Tower would be him blowing your mind and knocking your expectations out of the water.

However, if you were excited about being with this person and you got the tower, it would mean he'd seriously disappoint you and there's be no passion at all.

So, I think it depends. But, I would see the 'tower' in that position as something that really surprises you and destroys your expectations, for better or worse.

moonpixie

Not too long ago I did a 3 card spread enquiring about how much "He" wanted to have sex with "Her". Tower was the middle card accompanied by Queen of Cups and 7 of Pents. I took it that he really wanted it a lot (Tower) with her (QoC) but was really frustrated that he wasn't getting it (7 Pents).

Elivag

Yeah, it depends on the type of the question and the accompanying cards of course. Also, reversed or not could describe the quality of the experience and/or the aftermath. And the deck could also be important.

Anna Supertramp

So this is a guy I recently met, crazy intense attraction.

I asked about our connection, and this is a combo I often get:

ACE OF WANDS, THE DEVIL, TOWER

And we didn't get to do it! Goddamn!

septimus

So this is a guy I recently met, crazy intense attraction.

I asked about our connection, and this is a combo I often get:

ACE OF WANDS, THE DEVIL, TOWER

And we didn't get to do it! Goddamn!

Apparently the cards were too potent, too addictive--maybe one of you got scared, and the Tower signifies the destruction of the Devil's power.