~Transparent Tarot Is Here~

Sidhe-Ra

'Ello!

That's a fine fettled ferret there!

The deck is as simple or as complex as you make it, but it is one of those things that only really makes sense once you've played with it...

I must to an early night, for an early morning awaits me...I will return :)

TTFN xxx

Feretian

Well Here she is!!!

And here's some real dancing boys!

Attachments

• images-11.jpg
    images-11.jpg
    4.1 KB · Views: 71

All Is One

I tried to link a picture and it came up way way too small. Never mind.

Here's some more pickles, and some rum for the hardcore pirates.

I know that everyone is hoping that El Pulo will show up, but I sent him to work with Andy today. He won't be back until after 5 pm. (Lucky for you guys.)

Sidhe-Ra

P.S. LOVE the dancing cats!!!

GreenMoonBeam

They just screamed you, you, you! :love:

nicky

Looking up from her new deck and waving pink champagne :)

Ordered from Schiffer for those who are wondering and its about dang time... truly a great job :)

Nicky

rwcarter

Well, mine didn't come today. Hopefully tomorrow....

All Is One

I'm hopeful that mine will be here tomorrow or Friday. Hope springs eternal....

Em left us a really delicious chocolate cake.

Go, flying monkeys, cake and champagne for everyone.

Quester

:bugeyed: OOOOOHHHH IT'S PARTY TIME!!! :bugeyed: I have had a hard time getting to the forum today...had to do it a different way! I didn't get my copy yet, but I am READY to party!!!! :party: I would LOVE :heart: a glass of your bubbly pink champagne AIO! A few gingersnaps would be great too. Not tooo sure about those dancing boys though...do ya think they can do the Monster Mash??? :D I hope my deck arrives tomorrow!!! Did someone bring chocolate cake???

All Is One

Here you go, Quester. Emily said it's vegan chocolate cake. It's so delicious. The dancing boys are scary? Maybe you missed the fluffy dancing cats. They were brought in specially by GMB for Emily. They are way cool.

Drink up everyone. We'll start toasting Emily tomorrow unless someone feels moved to do so earlier. (Might as well compose a toast while we're still standing?)