Twin Peaks Tarot deck on Etsy

Zephyros

Not something I would buy (especially since, I must admit, I never saw the show) but I thought people would like this, just popped up on my feed. Copyright seems to be in order since it isn't straight from the show itself, merely derived from it. I don't know what that means, or who the people are but, again, enjoy:

http://dangerousminds.net/comments/twin_peaks_tarot_cards

The artist is also making decks derived from Supernatural, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, The Twilight Zone, Veronica Mars, Game of Thrones and others. Also Firefly!

I'm curious, is this the same artist who did the Bonefire? The art seems similar.

Samweiss

Twin Peaks is probably my favorite tv-show ever, but this deck leaves me cold. I'm just not into that art style.

I recommend that you watch the show, closrapexa, I think you might like it. One of the theories is that The Black Lodge mentioned in the show is Da'ath from Tree of Life. Even if creators of the show didn't mean that, it is fun to speculate. :)

Something funny I noticed once:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/910631/twin peaks temperance.jpg

DaughterOfDanu

I'm a huge Twin Peaks fan too (I think there's new episodes coming out soon in a 'mini series' of sorts) but the art style isn't something I'd appreciate. But it's exciting seeing a Twin Peaks tarot! Thank you so much for sharing :)

prudence

Of course Bob is the Devil!!! At least I think that's the Devil card! I too urge you to check out the show, closrapexa. We own the whole dvd set. We even own the film Fire Walk with me, which was a sort of final tying up of the TV show.

Thanks for sharing this.

VGimlet

I remember seeing this a long time ago when there were just a few cards, I think. Somewhere in my dusty memory. I may have to pick it up, just because. })

mutationtarot

I'm a huge Twin Peaks fan too (I think there's new episodes coming out soon in a 'mini series' of sorts) but the art style isn't something I'd appreciate. But it's exciting seeing a Twin Peaks tarot! Thank you so much for sharing :)

Same here! Of course art is always going to be subjective, but if it appeals to you it would be a cool deck.

UrbanBramble

Want.

RiverRunsDeep

Must have!

My friends and I had such a crush on Kyle MacLachlan who played the role of agent Dale Cooper. So funny! This deck is definitely going on my wish list.

Reverie

I loved the movie but never watched the show. The deck art is pretty cool! Thanks for sharing.

feynrir

Not something I would buy (especially since, I must admit, I never saw the show) but I thought people would like this, just popped up on my feed. Copyright seems to be in order since it isn't straight from the show itself, merely derived from it. I don't know what that means, or who the people are but, again, enjoy:

http://dangerousminds.net/comments/twin_peaks_tarot_cards

The artist is also making decks derived from Supernatural, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, The Twilight Zone, Veronica Mars, Game of Thrones and others. Also Firefly!

I'm curious, is this the same artist who did the Bonefire? The art seems similar.

(Just saying, the artist of the Bonefire is not this artist. :) )

I do love the look of her work! That Game of Thrones deck would be all mine :)