Unable to read while pregnant?

almandine

Dragging up my old thread because of an interesting development. Since hitting the second trimester, my reading ability seems to have returned! Maybe it was just a matter of getting used to the changes in hormones.

I haven't dared ask the cards anything about the pregnancy again, although I'm dying to get a little insight into the gender of the baby! I just fear having my reading ability going poof again!

Thanks again to everyone who reassured me when I thought I was going crazy. Turns out I was just pregnant! (and maybe a little crazy too)

mysticmonkey

almandine said:
Dragging up my old thread because of an interesting development. Since hitting the second trimester, my reading ability seems to have returned! Maybe it was just a matter of getting used to the changes in hormones.

I haven't dared ask the cards anything about the pregnancy again, although I'm dying to get a little insight into the gender of the baby! I just fear having my reading ability going poof again!

Thanks again to everyone who reassured me when I thought I was going crazy. Turns out I was just pregnant! (and maybe a little crazy too)

Lol you think you're going crazy now. Wait till the baby is here. Pregnancy brain turns into baby brain. ;)

You could try the pendulum for a gender prediction instead. I think there's an old wives tail about using your wedding ring for the pendulum.
Ah here you go: http://www.babygenderprediction.com/needle-gender-prediction.html

As for your cards just read them as normal. I didn't ask any baby related questions as I thought it wouldn't do any good but sometimes things would just come up.

Alissa

My friend read for me over the summer on whether or not I was carrying twins and now -- also in my second trimester, yeah for us! -- ultrasounds have shown I'm carrying a single baby, and it's a boy.

And her card this summer? King of Pentacles, rev. (hanging upside down, lol).

I thought it was very cool....