Underwear for Decks!

Lillie

gregory said:
I just wonder if tarot CLOTHING is TAROT, as such...

Yeah, it comes under 'bag making'.

But if you want some irrelevant sock stuff.

I get long stripy socks, put a tennis ball into the bottom, tie a knot at the top and it's a poi.

Do that twice and you have a pair of poi that you can slam into your face in a very painful manner...

Now that has much to do with socks (and therefore this thread) but absolutely nothing to do with tarot.

gregory

I would comment but it would be OT. :angel: However, I do think that we HAVE now established that tarot decks fit in socks (which had already been discussed in another thread - but briefly ! ages ago) and so do tennis balls.

greatdane

True, True, Gregory....

It has been established decks fit in socks (as well as many other kinds of cases). I was just surprised at how well they fit in THESE TYPES of socks. Hence the underwear for decks thread :). These are a class unto themselves.

Lillie

gregory said:
I would comment but it would be OT. :angel: However, I do think that we HAVE now established that tarot decks fit in socks (which had already been discussed in another thread - but briefly ! ages ago) and so do tennis balls.

Feet do too.

Feet fit in socks.

They do so quite well...

Feet must be the same size as tarot decks.

Isn't that odd?

gregory

Lillie said:
Feet do too.

Feet fit in socks.

They do so quite well...

Feet must be the same size as tarot decks.

Isn't that odd?
Now that you mention it....

Then again I do own a Madé. My feet aren't that big. :eek:

But it wouldn't go in a sock. Not at all at all :D Nor would my original Lunatic. Nor....

I suddenly had a horrid thought what all these things would fit in. Oh dear...

Lillie

Would it fit in a blokes sock?

They are bigger.

And what is the 'oh dear' thing you just thought of????

I have an original portfolio lunatic too.
What would that fit in?

Morwenna

Is this going to wrap around back into the old "shoes and Tarot" thread??

Blokes' socks: yeah, if you have something huge. My husband wears size 13 shoes, so his socks are pretty big. That might do for a Thoth or something.

Master_Margarita

Recalling your previous thread about ribbons, I immediately pictured corsets for decks! Now my VR and BoGo are both sighing for them, and will probably not leave me alone until I make them corsets!

:heart: M_M~

.traveller.

Lillie said:
I have an original portfolio lunatic too.
What would that fit in?

Bloomers

gregory

WELL - there is ACTUAL underwear.... Probably the less said about it, the better - but it would involve sewing. There are leg warmers. They'd do well for the Lunatic. Panty house would take that - but they'd look awful.

The Madé is a real problem. We're looking T-shirts there, I fear.

Ooh. Camiknickers. Or a Teddy.....