Lillie

:D

Yeah, why not!

Big grey ones....

Lovely!

SarahRacheal

At last I have a use for them!

kmartin60

ah man, its killing me! I was picturing black lace teddy undies with the leg openings sewed up and wrapped around the deck with a garter to tye off the top!
I need to lay off the Dr Pepper!
(I have laughed so hard thru this thread......I hurt)......

LizA

I keep my Hanson-Roberts deck (playing card size) in a clean sock that used to belong to my daughter (you know, my family suffers from the single sock syndrome and we seem to have a lot of single socks). Anyhow, it is a lovely snug fit and I keep this deck in my handbag all the time (I pull it out when I'm waiting, early for an appointment, or whatever - I seem to always be waiting for one thing or another). Whilst this "bag" isn't glamorous it certainly achieves what I want.

greatdane

Ah LizA, then you see what I mean!

Have always loved the look of bags, just not the slooooshing about if one didn't want to keep in the box (and some boxes are so big and angular, just don't like to put in the bag). I can see where kids socks would work better for certain sized decks, like a pocket or mini too.

Stormdancer

kmartin60 said:
a garter to tye off the top!

I like this idea....silk stocking with a garter....THAT works for me!!:D

greatdane

TarotFolk....you're scarin me! LOL

hey whatever works for you. I was just thrilled with the deck in a black silky brick to toss in a bag, but hey, if some of you wanna go fancier...or scarier...

greatdane

Back to underwear...

Well, when I started getting cases for my decks that were custom, the need for deck underwear seemed moot. But now that my custom cases are no longer available, and I am exploring other options, back to the option of underwear to keep cards in place! When you have a deck that is in a bag or case that it slooshes in, getting a pair of women's DRESS (think silky slinky) socks or knee highs and sliding the deck into the sock makes for a good fit in any case or bag. If the socks are too long, I just cut them off and/or knot them before plopping them into a case.