Upside-down 10s everywhere!

Metafizzypop

I've been having problems with my computer lately, and it's being a real pain trying to fix it. So naturally I did a tarot reading about it, to see if the issues would be resolved. I used a Celtic Cross spread with the Crow's Magick tarot.

When I laid the cards out, I found that all four 10s had come up. And all of them were reversed! To top it off, the Wheel of Fortune, another 10 card, also came up. And it too was reversed. The card in the outcome position was a reversed 10 of Swords.

To me, this doesn't look good. Doesn't 10 mean completion, or the resolution of something? Reversed, I'm afraid it means that there will never be a resolution, that the speed and connection problems will just drag on and on, and my computer will never work right. With 5 reversed 10s, it feels like the wheels of progress have come to a grinding halt. My interpretation is that my computer problems will not end, ever. And that I should consider a new computer, or a new way of connecting to the internet (like switching from dial-up to high speed), or something.

Are there any other interpretations there could be for a bunch of reversed 10s, aside from my own simplistic one? (I sure hope so.)

AJ

Reversed 10's would be a good thing in my book. The problems and status of the end of the line are turned over and moving on.

Try turning over you keyboard and banging it on the table :)

Zephyros

I would think it is a problem with spyware or viruses overloading the computer, causing it to be slow, not letting resolutions take place. Try backuping your important documents and formatting.

Metafizzypop

@ AJ: You see this as good? Well, in that case, maybe I'll refrain from kicking the damn thing down the stairs for the time being. I'll give it a little more time and see what happens.

@ closrapexa: Yeah, a virus was what I was beginning to suspect. That'll be the next thing I look into. It does kinda make sense with the reversed 10 of Swords I think.

AJ

upright 10's are 'past the pull by date'

if you drew them reversed then that static stationary no movement is gone goodbye outta here

Metafizzypop

upright 10's are 'past the pull by date'

if you drew them reversed then that static stationary no movement is gone goodbye outta here

I'm not sure I understand what you mean. Would you mind clarifying a bit?

AJ

Have you even looked at your tens? How could you not see it?

edited to add: that sounded snotty and that is not what I meant.
But do get those tens out and LOOK at them. Look at the nines too. You can see the difference between just right and too far.
Turn them upside down mentally and see how that moves them back mentally to just right.

All that aside, how is the puter?

Metafizzypop

How's the puter? Still screwed.

I didn't get any nines in this reading, but I did look at the tens. And all I can see is a car stuck in traffic, four wheels that turn only a few inches at a time. And that's how my computer's been acting.

If there's something else I'm supposed to be seeing, I guess I missed it.