Way of the Horse

Jewel

annabubble said:
I wasn't looking for a divination tool either particularly, so it's more or less impossible for me not to get what I want as I don't really want anything (if that makes any sense at all).
~chuckles~ then you will probably like it a lot, specially since you ride and one of the horses reminds you of the horse you ride. It would be great to get the perspective from someone who rides!

annabubble

As soon as I scrounge up enough money to buy it, I'll let you know! :D

dinah1

Ruby7 said:
... I also feel calm, grounded, centered and positive after reading any part of the book.

I worked with horses for many years and that is how they make you feel in reality, as you have to be calm, grounded and centred to work well with them. So this deck is obviously imparting their teaching really well.

When working with live horses if you lose this feeling things can tend to go a bit haywire! *rueful voice of experience* :laugh:

annabubble

Okay, I'm finally getting round to getting this (of course that could still all go wrong and I may have to wait another few months :() but I am awful at telling what you get on Amazon and I don't want to end up with just the book.
Is the one listed on Amazon.co.uk the book AND the deck or just one?

Venus Moon

annabubble said:
Okay, I'm finally getting round to getting this (of course that could still all go wrong and I may have to wait another few months :() but I am awful at telling what you get on Amazon and I don't want to end up with just the book.
Is the one listed on Amazon.co.uk the book AND the deck or just one?

The set isn't sold seperately.

annabubble

Venus Moon said:
The set isn't sold seperately.

Oh well, fair enough. Looks like it's both :D Now if I could just find some money...

Aerin

Just to say... faunabay has made me a wonderful bag for the deck with horses all over it at a marvellously reasonable price.

They are delighted with their new home. They are card 32 (transcendent) about it. (I asked.)

Aerin x

GryffinSong

I'm thinking about buying this deck for my 16 year old niece. She loves horses, and is thinking toward the future. College, what she's interested in, just got her driver's license, etc. I thought a nice deck like this might be a great tool for self-discovery. I haven't seen the book or deck, other than pics online. Anyone have an opinion on this set for a 16 year old young woman? :D

Thanks!

Sheri

I recently saw this deck in person at the last Seattle meetup, thanks to KarenQuilter. :D

I wasn't really interested until I saw the cards in person. It is stunning! If you love horses and/or love beautiful artwork depicting horses, you will love this deck! I really liked the fact that is all horses and no humans -- so reading the cards is like learning to speak this particular language of horse.

IMHO, I think a 16 year old young woman that likes horses would love this deck!

It's on my list of decks to get now! :D

:love: valeria

Mako864

Wow, thanks for this post you guys! I didn't even know this deck existed and I love horses! I use the Unicorn Oracle a lot and love it! Thanks a bunch! *runs off to order deck* =D