What are you awaiting in the mail?

gregory

Morwenna said:
HEPL - I tried to order from the Danish site, but keeps wanting a Firm (okay, could provide that) and an EAN nr., which I don't have...

How did y'all do it??

Morwenna, nonplussed
Firma is your last name. EAN - I put my first name in that one.....

gregory

Ahem. I am waiting several less decks than I was yesterday. I have lost the plot. Soon I will let you know what I am still awaiting. BUT - I have my extra special Kingdom Highway and it 's LOVELY. Also a 78 card Nimue - yes QoP - you want the minors !!

jackdaw*

I don't know -- I'm quite partial to the majors, and very grateful to the lovely AT'er who gifted them to me!

Tesseljoan

In addition to the Ironwing - the Ferret and Lori Walls Erotica.

Can you tell it was payday? :-D

truelighth

Morwenna said:
Looks like I need some SERIOUS enabling... Saskia? Gregory??

Hey Morwenna :),

That sounds like you need some serious enabling alright!!!

If you read this thread regularely and order every deck that Gregory, Adam and I mention in here, that should be enough enabling... hehehe }) It seems to work for me at least. Everytime I read about a deck I didn't hear about yet, I need to get it or try and find it.

Hmm.. so lets see.. where shall I start.. do you have the Tarot de las Hadas already? And the Taro Ceridwen? And the Velka Arkana or the Siamese Tarot by Sukij? What to think of the Dragon Tarot by Nigel Suckling? And the Abysmal Tarot, the Tarot das Bruxas, Jeu Divinatoire de Laura Damus and the decks Adam has published?

Enough enabling??? :D :D :D }) })

(P.S. just msg me if you need any info on these decks)

gregory

HEY - you want enabling ? Go ye to that site which I was just typing while Adam did ! I was there last night. It hurt mostly lovelily !

When you've done there, I have others....

And there is of course Flowers of life; Kingdom Highway; Creative Fire (hurry....); Mansions of the moon..... Mark's auction (which seems to have stopped - is he one of those protesting about the upping of e-bay fees ?)

How can you need help ????! I need help (contributions to my Visa bill may be made by PM....)

Adam McLean

... and if you are really desperate there is always the
Italian footballer tarot by Solari on Alida....

jackdaw*

Hee hee ... All this enabling!

I knew about the Museo dei Tarocchi decks and was waiting for them all to become available (the eVoluti was available for ages now) - so I just placed my order for that one and the Balocco - so nostalgic! Think a photographic version of Il Meneghello's Collezioni, but instead of taking the easy way out with the Minors (all pips a single suit emblem, etc.) they just cut them out altogether. That's one I've been looking forward to.

My Labyrinth Tarot arrived today, at least I thought it had, but it was just the book! :mad:, and three Asian decks: the Grecian Eudaemon (cutesy manga type deck), the Tarot of Pili (lovely majors-only; more puppets, you'd like this one, Chronata :) ) and the Energy Tarot, which I like a lot more than I expected to! A cute RWS variant, with some nice dimensions - a fiery dragon pulls the Chariot, the couple in the Devil is passionate, the sun peeks over the horizon in the Ten of Swords ...

Lurea

I'm on pre-order from Tarot Garden for the Fenestra, the Universal Goddess, and the Llewelyn Tarots. The last Llewelyn of Wales is one of my absolute FAVORITE historical characters, so I HAD to have a deck named the Llewelyn Tarot!

Recieved the Ananda Tarot today! Gorgeous, even though unillustrated pips aren't my preference.

Still awaiting the Millenium by Krause. g