What are you currently awaiting in the mail?

OakDragon

I just won (and am now awaiting) the Tarot For Cats on eBay for $22.50 plus shipping!

TygrEyes

Oooo, Snoopy Happy Dance!!!! The Celtic Shaman's Pack! Keep your fingers crossed I really do get it. It's ordered, paid for, confirmation e-mail. Pinch me. I'll really get it, right?

Alta

Nevada said:
I don't know if I can hold off using them until my birthday in October, which was my excuse for the purchase. :)
hahahaha... yeah, well, keep us posted! :D :D

Nevada

Marion said:
hahahaha... yeah, well, keep us posted! :D :D
Yeah, hard for me to believe, too, especially after getting an email that they've been shipped. :D

blackroseivy

To the familiar melody:

"Someday, my Alchemical will come..."

contrascarpe

Well, got the Symbolon and Infinite but haven't had the time to spend with them yet.

Thanks to the nice people here, I am waiting for a Tarot of the Origins (which is going in Gardener's collection) and the Tarot of the Transformation (which is for me, even though Gardener insists it is a "girly" deck .... hey, men can be sensitive, too!!). I have also bought another Wheel of Change which is ALSO going to my gal - when I looked at elf's WoC, I knew I had to have it. Gardener said she didn't like it ..... wellllll, guess who can't keep her paws off it and starts to whine when I take it on my business trips, hehe.

OK, now I am in trouble.

Dan

lark

I am waiting for my first over the ocean deck.
A Heron Conver from Alida.
I'm a little scared of this one.
But, I'll be brave. :)

skh

Nothing. And I'm really looking forward to it!

Island Dreamer

I'm waiting for the Druidcraft Tarot which I ordered three days ago direct from the OBOD website. It will probably be next week before it gets here though ....

I just read in the Druidcraft Tarot thread that the cards are huge! I shall have to practise my shuffling skills because I have small hands ;)

Dreamer