What Happened to Natallee Holloway?

Alta

I saw on the news that they are draining a lake in the search.

paradoxx

raeanne said:
Hi all,
Position 1 - What happened? - 5 of Pentacles
Position 2 - Who is involved? - Knight of Swords
Position 3 - Where is she? - 8 of Cups
[/QUOTE]

the 5 looks like it could be a situation related to be an outsider or visiter. the Knight of swords shows a powerful presence of a mature youth, it does seem to point ot van der snoot.

Actually, it's a pond, and the situation reminds me of the of standard 8 cups of the rw, with a man looking for something beyond a body of water. It is suspected that this was a rendevouz point and not the place of murder.

Gwyne said:
Deck: Revelations Tarot by Zach Wong

1. What has happened to Natalee Holloway? - The Four of Wands (Reversed) - The traditional depiction of the four of wands is of a happy couple dancing joyously after what appears to be a wedding. This deck, my new favorite, depicts a continues flow of flat planes, perhaps paper, perhaps something else. The reversed shows a disturbance. The smooth flow of life is cut short by an unexpected event. To get an idea of what this event may have been I have pulled two more cards, The Empress (Reversed) and the Eight of Wands (Reversed). The Reversed Empress shows a woman in despair, running from her troubles, hiding among mountains and rock. The Reversed Eight of Wands depicts two people guarded, hesitant, unsure of themselves. I get the feeling that these three cards together are depicting some sort of a struggle, a lone woman fighting others, perhaps men, who have intentions that she is not prepared to deal with. I fear that Natalee may have died in this struggle.

2. Will Natalee Holloway be found? - The Tower - This is the card of chaos, of change. The Tower is also the card of enlightenment. I believe that she will be found, however that it will devestate those closest to her. This is a unwelcome card in many spreads, but most especially in this one.

3. Have all parties involved in her disappearance been identified? - The Chariot - It seems unlikely that all involved parties have been identified. While the primary suspects may be in custody, there is someone else, or several someones, out there that know more about the case, and this young girl, than they have told. The chariot is a card of control, and the police are seeking to gain control of this case.

In summary, I believe that Natalee Holloway is dead, was killed in some sort of a struggle and may be found. If she is found, it will devestate her family, not so much because of her death, but because of the circumstances surrounding her death that will come to light once she is found. The primary suspects may have been identified, but others are involved in some way, or at least know about the details of the case and have yet to come forward.

4 of wands-empress-8 wands all rx: something is being hidden, the right questions are not being asked. Fair and impartial justice is being restricted.

Tower: looking for a landmark, perhaps lost at sea or attacked on land and seeking shelter, at worst a prison or tomb. was it a stormy night? Another view on the situation may be needed. A more fixed hypothesis is probably next.

The Chariot: associated with Cancer (the Empress with Venus and teh tower with mars) with Saturn and the moon just now leaving Cancer, the issue of time is now a part of the situation. the Chariot also refers to a vehicle, in this case on of the Kalpo's cars was seen (apparently a low-rider type of vehicle) as a part of the situation.

this thread is gettin complicated but the recent news has opened some new possibilities.

Imagemaker

Nancy Grace of Court TV reports (I regard her as passionate and determined, but also rather exploitive and sensationalist--but she is highly outraged this case hasn't been solved)

that Van Sloot now says Depak raped and murdered Natalee.

Anything to get out of custody?

catti

Imagemaker said:
Van Sloot now says Depak raped and murdered Natalee.

Anything to get out of custody?

He continuosly changes his story , that much has been the same in this case.

Imagemaker

The DNA of the hair does not match Natalee's--in 2 tests.

catti

well, the mother finally went home to Birmingham today.
the pond provided no clues
the tape provided nothing
the boy is still in jail~ making stories
the mothers are both lost ...........

I thought of doing another reading but i feel like I am very biased...I have formed my opinion.

I hate the ruination of things

I hate that so much of this has become rich white vs poor black

I hate the waste and loss

Hate is a strong word but this girl and Latoyia Figueroa make me feel strongly.

LuckyFox

They aren't calling it finished are they?

<edit>..its not finished..
I started thinking very grim after watching shark week on Discovery channel and started wondering if.. well. I dont want to say it.. if the sharks had found her before anyone else.. I've tried not to say it but I can't stop thinking it..</edit>

paradoxx

It is most definetly not over, Cable news is still interviewing and interchanging between the other missing/murder stories (the honeymoon, Olivia Newton Johns Boyfriend, the BTK trial, etc. . .) this story has quite the home away from the public airwaves.

I thought I would add my cards from my universal waite deck into this mix

1.June-XIX The Sun
2.July-5 of pentacles
3.August-10 of swords
4.September-ace of pentacles

ok, only one major and two suits. The sun shows the appeal of Aruba, the innocence of youth, and the overseeing authority that keeps that youthful innocence in check. The five of pentacles indicates that there is a bad situation w/o immediate resolution at hand, a great deal of money and resources have been diverted w/o a return. 10 swords shows that things are coming to a conclusion, or at least the conclusion of something, and money is indicated through the ace of pentacles, but so is the judicial authority in the form of a heraldic seal (the symbolism behind the judge in the courtroom) and the authority it represents. Plenty of time has passed, but there is determination to demonize, and create an atmosphere of fear (via TV).

The 10 of swords flanked by the two pentacle cards, it shows that there is no winner in this situation, while money lies in teh background (5 of pentacles, Natalies parents went to aruba, how wealthy are they) and Joran has lost his exalted position as the lawyers/judges son(10 swords). The ace shows that there is a sense of justified conclusion coming sooner or later, but from who what or where remains unknown.

Imagemaker

New announcement: the Kalpoe brothers have been re-arrested in this case.

It comes to mind that the Ace of Pents could mean her body will be found in September.

September Pixie

I don't usually do these types of readings, but I decided to give it my all.. This poor girls family have GOT to be going out of their mind. I welcome any other thoughts.

Card 1: Natalee The Night She Went Missing
Card 2: The People She Was With & Their Intension
Card 3: What Happened
Card 4: Where Is She?
Card 5: Will She Be Found?
Card 6: When Will She Be Found?
Card 7: Where Can The Police Look For More Evidence
Card 8: August
Card 9: September
Card 10: October
Card 11: October 31st (Samhain/Celebration Of The Dead -- Is She Spirit) ** Soul Card **
Card 12: Does She Have Messages For Her Family If She Is Gone ** Soul Card **
Card 13: November
Card 14: December
Card 15: The Year 2006

Card 1: 6 of Swords - Natalee The Night She Went Missing
She was in a strange place oceans a part from her home (which we knew), she was having fun, looking to meet new people and see new things, have new experiences in life. She seemed to be looking ahead of her and not concentrating on who she was with.

Card 2: The Magician - The People She Was With & Their Intension
Not really surprised we see this here.. Young, strong, and things are not exactly as they appear.. the magician is a master of disguise.. he is charming and intelligent.. he will cover his tracks well.. I am using 'Celtic Tarot' so I see him sitting upon a rock with a stone chessboard over a turtles back.. this to me sticks out as a metaphor.. its a game to him.. he likes the chase.. but he also likes the power.. I am not sure which one of the men this personality fit, but it does appear that he is still winning his sick game.

Card 3: 5 of Pentacles - What Happened
This card also seems to be a metaphor.. She wasn't able to physically see herself home so she asked the man to take care of her, drinking and perhaps some one even added a drug like GHB to her drinks to make her more compromising.. this card I see as her needing someone to 'help her leave'.. others saw this but are not coming forward..

Card 4: Ace of Pentacles - Where Is She?
This card is coming up A LOT in our readings.. I see this card as some sort of money exchange .. perhaps she was offered as an exchange for debts one of these men were in.. (have their way with her.. their debt would be cleared -- tying into what happened to her), or perhaps a new business area is where she is located.. some area dug for a new business to open, or a newly opened business.. something to do with exchange of money.. They will find her when they are looking to do something else, nothing connected with her..

Card 5: Knight of Pentacles - Will She Be Found?
I see this card as a yes.. Some new construction (tying into Ace of Pents) will lead its way to what I feel is her body.. Again, some new business.. some development company perhaps.. Again, she will be found by someone who isn't REALLY looking for her, heard of her but are looking to do something else..

Card 6: King of Swords - When Will She Be Found?
I don't feel she will be found immediately but soon, but I do feel she will be found.. King of Swords is a strong, determined, able bodied man.. this energy is going full force for her recovery..

Card 7: The Emperor - Where Can The Police Look For More Evidence
I am not sure why but this card strikes me as the father of the boy who was arrested and held.. I am not sure how he ties into this case but this card seems to tie into him (from my energy), the man is older, has higher authority, and I feel is not originally from the country he lives in..

Card 8: Justice - August
Interesting card pulled for August... since this month is nearly over and the two brothers have just been arrested I am going to assume this card ties into them.. Some way this card indicates something important happening in August (major arcana)

Card 9: 3 of Wands - September
In my early studies of tarot we are taught that "two gives birth to 3", The common image is of a man looking out over the ocean.. perhaps this is where the focus is beginning to go.. Someone mentioned getting the feeling of being dropped or dropped off of something, this is a card indicating a man standing over a cliff looking out to the water, this card I feel is VERY approporite for her story, sadly.

Card 10: The Devil - October
Another major arcana card indicating months she may be found.. I feel October will bring more questions, more uncertainties, more questions, and perhaps even closer to finding out who did what to Natalee.

Card 11: Soul Card I #59 - October 31st (Samhain/Celebration Of The Dead -- Is She Spirit) ** Soul Card **
Interesting that I pulled this card, the colors for Samhain is orange, black, green, white and gold.. this card is of a green and orange tint, it has a eyes peering at you from behind orange leaves.. This indicates that something of hers is buried and not at sea.. something tying to her.. This card also speaks to me that she is in the spirit world.. looking from beyond.

Card 12: Soul Card I #32 - Does She Have Messages For Her Family If She Is Gone ** Soul Card **
This is a beautiful card, reaffirming my original feelings of her being gone.. the image of this card is two 'souls' inter twined in 2 circles not quite touching.. but some how merging into one.. This message is to her mother.. She wants her to know that she is with her, she loves her, she will always be around you, and she will guide you.. love is eternal, she is not suffering, she is not alone, she is with other departed family and friends, and she is happy.. but she misses you and wishes the sadness would lift.

Card 13: Knave of Swords - November
More troubling times ahead, things become more difficult or blurred.. perhaps this is the families anguish of the upcoming holidays.. I feel legal troubles are also tied here but I am just not sure of how.. perhaps evidence found unusable -- but I think that would have justified a major arcana.

Card 14: 7 of Swords - December
The more I plunge into this reading the more my mind and emotions begin to swirl.. I have a horrid feeling of "needing to cry" which I think probably brings realization to her family that she is no longer with us.. perhaps her body will be found around the holidays and this brings her family into furry of being stolen from among devising loss and feeling they had something taken away from them all too soon (and rightly so.)

Card 15: 9 of Swords - The Year 2006
I wish I had pulled this earlier.. because in this position it looks like the year 2006 is bringing more mental anguish for her family.. I still see her body being found, but again, no time soon, perhaps not until next building season.. (thus being 2006) Her poor parents.. My prayers are with them.