• predictive - to predict outcomes

Votes: 5 6.6%
  • study - art, history, philosophy, etc

Votes: 2 2.6%
  • other

Votes: 13 17.1%

• Total voters

Aoife

Following on from 'Most frequently asked questions' poll...
What do you believe tarot is best used for?
[one option only]

Sunburst

I think it's best used to help the querents understand themselves... their motivations, their blocks, their fears, and their potential.

Sunburst

Rusty Neon

I voted for 1, 2 and 4. It was hard to choose just one.

Tk2dsky

I think it's great for uncovering hidden issues.

catlin

I voted for development although all other options also count among its purpose. I think it is hard to limit tarot just to one "use", tarot is very broad in its way.

WolfSpirit

I chose development. But I think we can develop through tarot also if that is not our main purpose.

jumptothemoonyea

I voted for development as this is what is most interesting for me now.

Beyond that, it is a veil transcender. What with the veil hiding the most from us, tarot is invaluable in many ways.

Eco74

I would have taken 1, 2 and 4 if it were multiple choice, but since it's not, I thought about it and decided that the choices we make and the things we learn are also part of our development - so that's the choice I ended up with.

Interesting poll I must say. :)

Sophie

I would choose them all, given the possibility. I find Tarot wide-ranging enough for them all, and well adapted to all sorts of uses. But since I had to choose one, I picked the first, as representing to me the umbrella use - it includes all the others.

Dean

U.k

i chose 2 and 3 these too me have the best qualities for reading Tarot and for gaining alot of insights for people who have hidden issues about their lives.