Most frequently asked questions

Which issues do you most often read about?

• career and work

Votes: 39 54.2%
  • home and family relationships

Votes: 32 44.4%
  • love relationships

Votes: 47 65.3%
  • health

Votes: 6 8.3%
  • finances

Votes: 11 15.3%
  • personal development

Votes: 32 44.4%
  • spiritual development

Votes: 28 38.9%
  • creative development

Votes: 17 23.6%
  • past lives

Votes: 4 5.6%
  • dream analysis

Votes: 3 4.2%
  • pets

Votes: 3 4.2%

• Total voters

Aoife

Beyond general overviews and daily cards, I'm curious about what areas or issues you.. and/or those you read for, most often consult the cards about.
[multiple choices allowed]

Emeraldgirl

I read mostly for others and the areas they usually ask about are:
Love
Work
Cash and Family

When I read for myself also do the ones I do for others but also dream interpretation and spiritual development.

prudence

is someone already buggering the digits??:D It says only 2 have voted yet the poll shows 4...:confused:

edited to say; ahh, I should have read the first post!!

Aoife

Astrid, the poll allows for multiple choices :)

prudence

oh no, now I can't go back, I only chose one, when I wanted to choose almost all of them...oh well. :)

Sunburst

I'd say these are the most common. The querents frequently ask about all of them in one sitting:
- love relationships
- career and work
- home and family relationships
- finances

Sunburst

WolfSpirit

I don't do many readings (for now at least) but when I do it is about development (I chose all three options of development)

firemaiden

Hello Aoife! I read for many different issues. These issues are love, love, love, love, love, love and sometimes a little bit about career. (rarely).

catlin

98% of my querents want to know about:
- Love
- Job
- Family

but there are also some who demand karmic readings.

firemaiden

firemaiden said:
Hello Aoife! I read for many different issues. These issues are love, love, love, love, love, love and sometimes a little bit about career. (rarely).

Oh - I lied, I've read for dream analysis too. That's actually one of my favorite applications of the cards. I really like doing readings for fictional characters too. (reading for Salome taught me a lot about Salome and about the cards).