What is your favorite tarot deck of all time?

WolfyJames

Well, my favorite of the moment is the Tarot of Vampyres, I love it and I've been using it non stop and exclusively for a year now. I've also done a Primary Deck Reflections on it as well as a Intensive Deck Study. But I think asking for the "lifetime" deck when I still have 30-40 years ahead of me it's hard to swear I'll love the deck that long. I'm sure of one thing though, I've bought three copies so far and plan to buy a fourth one (my first copy got ruined unfortunately) so I definitively plan to ensure to have copies of the deck if I'm still in love with it 30-40 years from now.

Chronata

Hanson Roberts
I know...no surprise.

And Morgan's Tarot...even though it's not a tarot.

I think I could be quite content with just those two.

Though I would seriously mourn for several in my top 10 if I lost them (Sideshow, Phantomwise, and Paulina for sure.)

Emily

Liber T Tarot of Stars Eternal. :)

Indigo Rose

A Favorite

AT's 4th Community Tarot Deck. :love:
It delivers amazing readings!!
The diverse work of the AT Community Artists makes for a unique,
but very communicative deck. Sometimes when I read with it, I feel like
I am communicating with my old Friends.
I have fond memories of working on this project.
Thanks to all the Artists and Solandia for making it happen.
Here is Special Tribute to: Memries(Judgment Card) and Dwaas(10 of Swords). Rest in Peace.
:heart: Indigo Rose * v *

gregory

AT's 4th Community Tarot Deck. :love:
It delivers amazing readings!!
The diverse work of the AT Community Artists makes for a unique,
but very communicative deck. Sometimes when I read with it, I feel like
I am communicating with my old Friends.
I have fond memories of working on this project.
Thanks to all the Artists and Solandia for making it happen.
Here is Special Tribute to: Memries(Judgment Card) and Dwaas(10 of Swords). Rest in Peace.
:heart: Indigo Rose * v *

INDIGO ROSE !!!! You have been MISSED - and that is a very good point - a number of community decks are among my favorites for that reason.

Indigo Rose

INDIGO ROSE !!!! You have been MISSED - and that is a very good point - a number of community decks are among my favorites for that reason.

(((Gregory))) Good to see you. Thank you.
I've been impressed with the other decks too.
Haven't had a chance to read with them, but
I love the diversity.
I am so inspired by all the unique viewpoints on the cards. :)

LuzBlanca

I only have three so far, the Rider Waite and the Morgan Greer. But I'm sure my all time favorite will always be the "Rider Waite" .

rylla

My 'one' most favorite 'is':
Javanne, Jolanda Witch, Sidhe and Deviant Moon - I can't make my list shorter...