What is your favorite tarot deck of all time?

SnowyQueen533

What's your favourite decks

My favourite deck that's number 2. Shadowscape Tarot I love the intricate detail of this deck and has alot of depth to me. And its such a positive vibe to it as well. Very fey deck!

The number 3 for me is The Alice Tarot is such a quirky fun deck and some days not all for me its very accurate.

But my number one deck I love is the Hidden Realm by Julia Jeffreys it works like a dream so me personally very accurate. I get that ahhh moment with this!!!

Fiver

Something about The Magickal Tarot has latched itself to my soul. Closely followed by the Florney Doral.

MagsStardustBlack

Really hard. But if i could only ever have one deck it would have to be Fairy Lights simply because each card for me comes alive with the journey and I am drawn into the scene, the world and can literally see round corners, behind obstacles and over the horizon.

Thoughtful

Has to be Roots of Asia but having seen images of seven stars new Red Tarot l feel it will be a close contender. Am now waiting for it to be released.

Terrapin

This is hard to narrow down. For me I think the one that I'd really miss if it were gone is the Albano RWS. It's not really my go-to deck for reading, but I cherish it. Just to sit and go through the images and color is exhilarating to me.

jema

So many pop up, but the one I would be most heartbroken if I lost is the Robledo TdM

Attachments

• Robledotdm.jpg
    Robledotdm.jpg
    198.3 KB · Views: 198

Citrin

All time favorite?! Only ONE deck?! Oh gosh... So hard to choose. :( And I don't even have THAT many decks! ;)

I really love the RWS. To me it's a classic, it's like coming home. But I must admit I don't use it that often nowadays... I am a sucker for "prettier" decks. Maybe the Dame Darcy Mermaid Tarot? Could be. It's very special to me, feels so unique and personal. I guess I'll go with that one. ;)

Girl Archer

A deck close to my heart would be Phantasmagoric Theater tarot deck.

gregory

Actually I suddenly realise I have a problem.

The one deck I love with TOTAL passion and will never never never give up on or sell or ANYTHING is not so much about loving to read with it or anything - it is ENTIRELY about how I got it (which is why I am not naming it here so as not to embarrass the other person involved). It is a deck to which I am emotionally attached IN SPADES, even though I rarely read with it. so... how do we define "favourite" ? It gives me a warm fuzzy feeling every time I see it...