What Oracle Deck are you working with now? 2009

Nightgarden

@Thank you, DevilishAngel!

This oracle base upon the Aura Soma therapy.
Darsho Willing studied artistic photography and became a alternative practitioner later.
She create this oracle by taking the pictures immediate after shaking the Aura-Soma bottles.

FayCarol

This month I am using the Dragonfae deck and the Wisdom of the Hidden Realms deck. I did the Sept. 20th weekly focus that uses two cards from two decks and they work great together.
I have been using the Dragonfae deck since I got it and will probably continue using it as my main deck. Each month I chose another deck to work with too and try using it with the Dragonfae.
I like the Hidden Realms deck, I have gotten some very good readings from it.
And it is a beautiful deck.

FayCarol

AmethystEyes

Nightgarden said:
@Thank you, DevilishAngel!

This oracle base upon the Aura Soma therapy.
Darsho Willing studied artistic photography and becoming a alternative practitioner later.
She create this oracle by taking the pictures immediate after shaking the Aura-Soma bottles.
Oh! That's cool. They are very pretty.

Miss Divine

FayCarol said:
This month I am using the Dragonfae deck and the Wisdom of the Hidden Realms deck. I did the Sept. 20th weekly focus that uses two cards from two decks and they work great together.
I have been using the Dragonfae deck since I got it and will probably continue using it as my main deck. Each month I chose another deck to work with too and try using it with the Dragonfae.
I like the Hidden Realms deck, I have gotten some very good readings from it.
And it is a beautiful deck.

FayCarol

I have both of these decks, and you gave me an idea to use them together. I love both of these decks, and yes I think the Hiddens Realms is beautiful too!

DragonFae

Sibilla Oracle Cards....which I just happened upon on ebay....lol...the remind me of the Lenormand cards...but so far read quite nicely and pretty easy too!!

Genna

Froud´s The Faeries´Oracle as always, Ascended Masters Oracle Cards, Daily Guiding From Your Angels and Enchanting Oracle.
Ascended Masters has helped me through some tough days and I adore it. Enchanting Oracle is pure magic and dead on. I draw a card every work day as a treat.

BodhiSeed

The lovely Tree Angels Oracle (paired with the Gill Tarot) and the Angel Blessings deck (paired with Kat's Golden Tarot).

Brynleah

I am working with the Healing with the Angels Oracle... the artwork is really beautiful, and relaxing. I find them surprisingly accurate about the areas we really need to heal within ourselves.

Dusk Till Dawn

I started using the Oracle Ge. I have the most amazing readings with this Deck.

dvorah ophir

wisdom of the hidden realms

I started using them when I finaly got them in the mail-I drow one card in the morning and then before I go to sleep at night I read again what the booklet said about that card-I got some amazing results, after that I draw one more card for comfort before sleep and order the cards back looking at all of them. for me it is something new that I do and it goes well with this perticular deck aspecialy since it has not very long card meaning that give much to think about