What Oracle Deck are you working with now? 2009

BodhiSeed

I've been using the Philosopher's Stone in the mornings and the Lakota Sweatlodge in the evenings.

Aulruna

Still doing a lot with the Dragonfae, and the Haindl Rune Oracle.

And I'm finetuning the StoryWorld cards for oracular use.

Ann1

I use the mystic Lenormand at te moment. I use this next to my tarot decks, to become a reading more clear.

MareSaturni

I've been using the Playing Card Oracles, as usual :D

I also use the Victorian Flower Oracle too! It's a great deck!!!

jcwirish

Hi. I just received the L'oracle Bleu from France. I love the art work so much. I am focussing on tarot at the moment, but would like to study this oracle deck sometime in the future. Has anyone used it?

BlueRosary

Right now I'm working with the Shaman Wisdom cards daily, but I got the Mystical Lenormand in the mail yesterday and I'm drooling over them!!!

I've only been using oracles for a few weeks so I have no idea what I'm doing and I'm loving every minute of it.

2_Journey

I just receied the Tao Oracle yesterday in the mail, and it's gorgeous! That will probably be my main oracle for the time being. :)

Nightgarden

My main oracle deck-even for professional readings-is the Piatnik Lenormand.
Use it nearly every day.
Along with the "Farben der Engel" (Colours of the angels) oracle from Darsho M. Willing:

click!
click!

This evening I will use my "Konxari" cards for the second time-exciting!

Manda

Wisdom of the Hidden Realms and loving it!

AmethystEyes

Nightgarden said:
My main oracle deck-even for professional readings-is the Piatnik Lenormand.
Use it nearly every day.
Along with the "Farben der Engel" (Colours of the angels) oracle from Darsho M. Willing:

click!
click!

This evening I will use my "Konxari" cards for the second time-exciting!
Oh wow those are gorgeous and very different from ones I have seen. Would probably be too hard for me right now but would love to have them some day.
I have been using the Moon Oracle alot lately.