What Oracle Deck are you working with now? 2009

.traveller.

I've been shuffling between several oracles: Victorian Flower Oracle, Madame Endora, Mystical Lenormand, and Mexican Loteria cards. Mostly I am using the loteria cards and the lenormand, they play well together.

The Faeries Oracle and the Fairy Ring have been calling to me, I may not be able to resist their siren song for much longer.

Dusk Till Dawn

Since I recieved the Oracle of Dragonfae , I am working with them, the Luman Deck and Trust your vibes.

morticia monroe

Dreaming In Color- Luman Deck.

I can never put it away for too long. I love using this beautiful deck.

ravenwynter

~Mystical Lenormand and Madam Endora
although I have been looking for a new deck to play with sigh but it still hasn't shown its face :)

DragonFae

I'm still working with several:

Inner Child (as oracle not tarot)
LS French Cartomancy
Alice in Wonderland Playing cards
Mexican Loteria Cards...

Alice and the Loteria are still works in progress....still developing meanings and getting to know the possbilities...

August first...I'll be moving to....

The Journey Deck (a personal deck I created based on life experiences)
BUT I will keep working with Alice and the Mexican Loteria too!!

As usual these are my PLANS but I tend to grab any deck when the whim hits...LOL

cardlady22

I'll be playing along with Dragonfae on the Alice!

According to my schedule for the year, I'll be switching to these oracles:

The Aztec Circle of Destiny (Scofield/Cordova)
*an interesting little set that uses cards for the 20 day-signs and wooden disks for the 13 numbers

The Mayan Oracle (Spilsbury/Bryner)

Kanon

Oracle of the Dragonfae :love:.

DragonFae

Currently I am working with a tarot deck: The Fairy Tale Tarot (Hunt) BUT I simply must get back to the Alice in Wonderland cards...they are such FUN!!!

SpiritOfTheDogz

Since getting the Fortune teller's Mah Jongg about a year ago, I find it is the one that I keep coming back to the most. I'm not saying that it is the one that I like the most, but it seems to like me and I have far more success than with other decks. I feel there is a connection between the FTMJ and me, so I'll stick with it for now, occasionally trying others but I'm positive I'll keep returning to this one:)