What tea do you drink when reading?

mrpants

I've been drinking a Kenya black before 8:00pm (don't know the variety), and Egyptian chamomile for after. I love both for reading sessions.

FLizarraga

I usually start my day with coffee (strong, milk and sugar) or a tropical expresso & milk concoction called café con leche. Occasionally I drink a strong morning tea, preferably something with "breakfast" in its name (milk and honey).

After noon I switch to tea for the rest of the day. My new favorite is a smoky blend aptly called Baker Street (milk and honey), although an El Dirto Cheapo cardamom tea I got recently is equally welcome (also milk and honey).

If there's tea left from yesterday's last pot, it'll be in the fridge and I'll drink it cold (plain) with meals, but I prefer hot beverages for reading cards. If I'm reading cards late, or just reading, I'll make a cup of rooibos (honey), though at that time wine is equally welcome.

MissChiff

I love iced southern sweet tea....

Philistine

The last tea I brewed was for a British Navy punch (rum and sugar and lemons etc.). I specifically replied to a party guest that I would *not* read for them after we had all indulged in the rituals of the punch bowl.

I will admit to having had a Long Island Tea over a reading. . . . Southern iced sweet tea is just a divine thought! Sun card, hello!

Michael Sternbach

So funny... I was just going to confess having a Long Island Ice Tea myself right now, in conjunction with Tarot reading, when I read the last post. What a synchronicity! :D

Later tonight, my wife and I will go to a disco where I am sometimes reading the cards for staff and guests. Let's see what will happen...