What's the Postman Bringing? Part 11

jema

A friend just sent me some cash for x.mas with the intent for me to indulge in something i want but don't need.
So i bought a tarot deck.
Went to etsy and chose one on a whim.

I picked the Sacred bridges tarot.
I always found her dark canrnival interesting but not for me since i am not a fan of the juggalo culture, but this is the same style only much more uplifting.

Maan

My urban tarot is on its way! Its already in the country!! Keeping fingers crossed itvwill arrive tomorrow

EmpyreanKnight

When it rains, it pours. Just got the Llewellyn Classic Tarot, Necronomicon Tarot, and the Sherlock Holmes Tarot, all in kits with splendid companion books. Personally this is a very fitting way to end this banner year.

Happy New Year everyone. :)

Luna's Crone

Decks

i am waiting for the Rumi oracle, Radiant Rider-Waite, and the Ellis. although i have been waiting along time for that one now that I think about it.

I still have to get my regular size Thoth. I ordered the german pocket one without knowing it. Would anyone like the german pocket size Thoth? I even made it a little bag with surfing boards on it and of course its free. ;-)

oh forgot also Oracle of visions. and then this must end at least for 3 months.

oh yeah, I am waiting for an electric violin as well in the next couple of days. And i can't find no sales record of the ellis. so i must not have ordered it.

EmpyreanKnight

Was given notice that the Tarot of Vampyres and the Deviant Moon Borderless Tarot is arriving this week. Pretty curious as to which year they are gonna fall on my lap. :)

rylla

I've got the Beautiful Creatures tarot.

Chitrani

I'm so excited ! Ciro Marchetti's Kipper deck is in my mail b ox waiting to be picked up, and will be in my hot little hands in about 2 hours ! The gilded tarot is on it's way !

Wooot !

My husband keeps telling me to calm down.. "You are not two years old and it's NOT Christmas !"

I told him he was a big bah humbug scrooge ! It's Holiday/Solstice time/Christmas until at Least Jan 6th !

*Nods firmly and bounces*

Chitrani

Winterchild

I got the Green Witch Tarot and my daughters have The Rackham Oracle on its way to me...! Also awaiting the Alchemists Oracle and Lumina Tarot and the most exciting of all The Deviant Moon Companion Book!!

Loving The Green Witch by the way although I had a lot of doubts before I added it to my wishlist... the book is good and I feel there are some great takes on the cards...

Bounty indeed!!

Luna's Crone

Awaiting cards

did i mention Vudu and will be here in february? I got them for display. i am only learning tarot now....

Asher

Just got back home from Barnes and Noble, where, on the 50% off shelves of kits of all kinds, I found the Matthews' Steampunk Tarot!

It had not ever caught my eye before, but a deck and book set for $10 was too good a deal. And I am finding it fascinating! The art is amazing, and it's not just a RWS dressed up in Victorian clothes and machinery (thank goodness, as I already have one of those).

These cards are set in the Steampunk universe and have new and unique names for the Majors, Courts and Minors. Although with a bit of Tarot experience, one can figure out the correlations.

I'm thrilled!