What's the Postman Bringing? Part 11

Narcissa

I should be getting the Wooden tarot and the Earthbound oracle in a few days. I also pre-ordered the Slow Holler Tarot. I'm not sure if it's limited edition but if you are interested in it get it now! The Slow Holler should be coming around late 2016.

Luna's Crone

Just got back home from Barnes and Noble, where, on the 50% off shelves of kits of all kinds, I found the Matthews' Steampunk Tarot!

It had not ever caught my eye before, but a deck and book set for $10 was too good a deal. And I am finding it fascinating! The art is amazing, and it's not just a RWS dressed up in Victorian clothes and machinery (thank goodness, as I already have one of those).

These cards are set in the Steampunk universe and have new and unique names for the Majors, Courts and Minors. Although with a bit of Tarot experience, one can figure out the correlations.

I'm thrilled!

isn't it wonderful. Got it for my husband, but i wanted to keep it for myself!!!! you got the wisdom of the gods one right. and i can't believe you only paid 10 for it. i paid over 20

RiverRunsDeep

I'm crazy about Marcia McCord decks lately! I recently acquired the Picture Postcard tarot for a great price on ebay, then the Victorian Trade Card tarot from a lovely ATer. :)love:) Now I'm waiting for the Tea Tarot and Art Postcard tarot to arrive in the post. I love the vintage style of these decks.

lalalibra

With some Christmas money, I finally got around to repurchasing a deck I had given away to someone a while ago (last year, I think?)... The Paulina Tarot :heart: And this time, I got two copies in case I'm ever in a giving mood again... but, really, that second copy I'll most likely keep around as a back-up. I'm generally not even in the habit of having back-up copies of decks, but I'm just so excited to have this deck again that maybe I wanted to double the joy!!? I imagine it won't be here for some time, but I feel at peace just knowing I will have it again. I feel rather connected to this deck, so it's a bit strange to me how I waited this long (probably the money to spend). "Distance makes the heart grow fonder," though I think from now on I'd rather be keeping it close at hand!

JylliM

Bohemian Gothic without a box on special from Baba with a bag, also on special. Mainly because I knew I'd kick myself if I missed out.

Tippyjane

Gifting myself šŸ˜Š

Colleen Hardy Tarot with black borders and the Rackham Oracle & Christmas Edition of Tarot of Mister Punch from Duck Soup. Late Merry Christmas to meeeee!

katey

I did a terrible thing!

I've decided I want to limit my new deck purchases to eight (one for each sabbat) in 2016... well, I started freaking out the last few weeks and bought FOUR decks as final 2015 decks! Omg, I'm terrible!

So, on their way to me are:
Anna K Tarot
Morgan Greer in a tin
Stone Tarot
Journaling Cards for Magic + Insight

All were fairly cheap, but still... kind of defeats the purpose of my limit next year! Oh well... :angel::angel::angel:

angeltreats

Thanks to two very lovely ladies I have a Fantastic Menagerie and a Thoth on the way. I am so excited about both of them for very different reasons.

EmpyreanKnight

Got the Tarot of Vampyres and the Deviant Moon Tarot Borderless on the last day of the year.

Now I've got The Vampire Tarot by Place, The Vampire Tarot by Hertz, The Gothic Tarot by Vargo, The Gothic Tarot of Vampires, Les Vampires Oracle, and the Tarot of Vampyres. Next year I'd try to get the Vampire Tarot of the Eternal Night (with an excellent book by Barbara Moore) and The Dracula Tarot by Vladic to complete my collection.

Also eyeing the sumptuous Deviant Moon companion book.

Celtictarot

Just ordered the Starseed Akasha Tarot and got the Bohemian Gothic from an ATer :)