What's the Postman Bringing? Part 13

daveron

Hi guys! Newbie here. Thanks to all the great info on this site I took a plunge and upgraded myself from an oracle deck I was given as a gift. I wanted to get another deck that had animal totems in it like my oracle deck, but instead decided on Thoth based decks instead and got a pocket Rosetta and Babylon Tabula Mundi for myself, and a thoth deck as a gift. I also am listening to the postman driving down the street with my revelations deck, which will be more for play and for group things.

My MM Melleen decks are AMAZING. I love every single card. My Babylon deck came with two lust cards, a standard one and a more thoth inspired one, I put both in the main deck, and also large signed prints of both as my personalized gifts, and lust themed packaging which I'm in love with. The cards are wrapped in a custom one of a kind lust themed corset, then placed in a lust themed silk bag, and placed in the lust themed box with protective lust themed tissue paper to protect the lust-themed elegant LWB. There is a lust themed ribbon to help remove all from the box. A semi-unique paper wrap with numbered sticker seal, and a second lust themed one-of a kind silk ribbon with wax seal. (the glue that holds the wax on is weak and came loose but I can fix that), that is then wrapped in lust themed tissue paper with a metallic lust themed embossed sticker seal (I had to carefully rip the paper to preserve the seal) this is held with a silver elastic band with a numbered tag. That is then placed in a clear protective bag that crinkles loudly at the slightest touch, refusing to be ignored and tied off with a lust themed ribbon.

It's hard to find pictures and reviews from others that got this edition of the box. It was a real treat to see how mine differed from what others got. I was very pleased that all my unique personal touches where all to make my lust themed deck even more lusty. There is SO much love and power in every thing about this deck. I love the way she calls to me, and makes me carefully dress and undress her with each use. No quick peeking at cards here. Every interaction with this deck is serious, she demands your time and attention. I can't wait to use this deck to embrace and nurture my inner loving whore, as the first thing this deck did when I opened it and examined her was slap me across the face and make me acknowledge, understand, and embrace that aspect of myself.

OH! the postman just dropped off my revelations deck. This is nice and compact, and the magnetic box it comes in is neat. The artwork is really cool. I think I'm going to have lots of fun showing this deck off. I like most of the cards, except the ones without people. Also the cups cards are all mermaids underwater.. with cups.. it reminds me of spongebob squarepants.

Achlys

in the mail

Just recently got my copy of the mini Rosetta tarot in the tin...I adore this deck. I wish I had gotten the larger one o.o

ayuryogini

I'm really new to Tarot and have been enjoying choosing decks. This thread, and the whole forum, has been so helpful in my decision making.

Yesterday on tumblr, I saw a beautiful presentation of Pagan Otherworld Tarot and fell in love.
So now it's on its way to me. (I wish I hadn't missed out on those gorgeous cypress boxes that uusi made.)
I know it's been around awhile, and don't know how I missed it before. It must just be the right time for it to come to me.

Last week, I was fortunate enough to get one of the 10 Limited edition Alice Tarots that Baba Studios released for sale in celebration of Valentine's Day. It's a beautiful oversized deck with that lovely wooden box in which to store it. It made me decide I really 'needed' the regular sized Alice deck as well, especially because they have less than 100 of those decks left. And added a mini Bohemian Gothic deck to my order. (Free Shipping!!)

Also, I know this doesn't count as a deck, but they have just released some new foldover pouches that seem to sell out quickly, so I couldn't resist adding a couple of them.

Excitedly anticipating delivery......

CharlotteK

Tarot Decoratif deck and Benebell Wen's Holistic Tarot book turned up today. Oh my, that is one BIG book.

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

daveron

Just recently got my copy of the mini Rosetta tarot in the tin...I adore this deck. I wish I had gotten the larger one o.o

@Achlys

I love that little thing! The book is out of print but the android app version of the deck is cheap, has the whole book, and lets you blow up the cards really big to see the detail. I find its great to use WITH the little deck!

Luna's Crone

Quantum Tarot 2.0 and 78 degrees are coming tomorrow (Friday) and sometime soon Druid Plant Oracle.

aquestionmark

I scored a collective tarot deck only for $7.99 with free shipping on Ebay. It arrived today, there's a bit of damage on a few cards but this gives the deck character :) I almost can't believe it..

peacewing

Just received Tarot of the Holy Light with the corresponding book... it's so in depth!!! I can't wait to dig in deep.

devilkitty

Just broke down and ordered the Psychobilly.

I thought I'd last longer in this year before giving in to NDAS.