What's the Postman Bringing? Part 13

Michellehihi

Sorry, was not intentional! I was talking about the PetraK Tarot.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thank you.
I almost bought the PetraK tarot, actually I did buy it but never received it and I was refunded, because, guess what, the seller found out when packaging the deck to ship it, that the box was damaged. I wouldn't have minded but he just cancelled the sale....too bad.

ayuryogini

Tarot Pierre Madenié and Jean Pierre Payen, plus Bohemian Gothic standard size. Still awaiting Alice Tarot standard size and Bohemian Gothic mini, along with some folder over pouches.

Pagan Otherworlds due to arrive Monday or Tuesday. Super excited about all of them, but that one especially.

Dogs&Coffee

Animism Tarot mails out on the 16th! Such a cute deck...

I also ordered a few other decks from gamecrafter. I'll post them over in the Oracle section

Madrigal

Shining Tribe Tarot and the Davis/Paterson Celtic Tarot. Pics don't do the incredibly rich jewel tones justice here. The latter has been on and off my list for a while now and with it being OOP I could never justify the price. But I recently found a great deal on eBay for a brand new copy and went for it. Shining Tribe is another on/off the list purchase. This time it's the result of watching an enthusiastic yt video on it and finally deciding to go for it with a particular use in mind.

lantana

Ordered the Raven's Prophecy and 2nd Edition Prisma Visions! It's been a while since I ordered a deck (well, a month is a long time!)

DaughterOfDanu

I bought the Rock n Roll Tarot. Love the hippie vibe as I'm a hippie kind of girl! Can't wait for it to come in. Also still waiting for the Starchild Akashic in the latest edition/standard size and the Faerie Enchantments deck.

CharlotteK

Portmeirion Tarot copped for customs charge :( so that's waiting at the Royal Mail depot for me. Samhain 2016 Deck of Sorrows by Seven is on its way with matching pouch. Sooo excited!

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

Amberjune

The Jolanda Tarot, the Spiral Tarot and the Arthurian Tarot by Matthews have arrived.
Already in love with the Arthurian!

littlethings

The Barbara Walker deck in a tin is here :)

magicjack

Oh dear! All of a sudden I pulled out the card and ordered the Distant Past Tarot and of all things the Tarot of the Holy Light. What a combination. They have been on my wish list for so long. I am hoping I enjoy them more than I think I will.