What's the Postman Bringing You? - Part 6

SolSionnach

2 beautiful bags from Tarotsulis, and the Anna K tarot :) I haven't treated myself to anything tarot related for a long time, so I'm very excited!
You are SO LUCKY to get Tarotsulis bags! I have several, and wish that all my decks were so decked out. :)

I'm waiting for my Tarot de Paris reprint, in the post.. and I just ordered a backup Mystic Meg. I'm really enjoying working with the latter these days.

roppo

Just received Tarot of Marseilles Pierre Madenie 1709, and love it! Limited edition of 3000 and Mine is #220.

Wee_Gypsy

Hexen 2.0 Tarot, I JUST ordered it from Amazon/book depository :D

Daemon Lover

Oracle Tarot Deck by Lisa Chow..

and Bluedogrose Tarot

Machelle

I just ordered Around the Tarot in 78 Days, and the Mary El and Steampunk decks.

VGimlet

Am currently waiting for the Tarot Maddoni, Eclectic Tarot, Cards of Winds and Changes and Le Carte Parlanti della Sibella, all of which will hopefully arrive soon. :D

And the Geja.

SolSionnach

Tarot de Paris arrived today, and I'm in love! It's marvelous - and was brand new. :D

The cards are risque, lots of sexy bits. Who would've thought of that, in an ancient woodcut deck?

Little Hare

I got the stunningly beautiful Wild wood tarot and my x-men playing cards. I got another amazon gift voucher so have bought Chronata's All Hallows Tarot :D such cheap shipping with amazon

Rhoswen

Pocket-size Thoth and Housewives arrived today.

Frayling0

My tarotsulis bags arrived - they are absolutely gorgeous. Sulis is one talented lady!