What's the Postman Bringing You? - Part 6

Rhoswen

Arrived yesterday:

The Pamela Colman Smith Commemorative Set—finally, an RWS that I actually enjoy looking at—and, from eBay, a 1970 Grimaud TdM.

shadowdancer

Steampunk. Now this I am looking forward to. :) :) Bit different to my most recent tarot purchase (albeit a few weeks ago) which I sat on the fence about for many months. I kinda regret buying it and should have realised if I had oscilated that much, there was no real likelyhood I would have it grow on me.

This seems to have a nice feel to it throughout, based on images I have seen. Nice style too, and one I think will be a refreshing change for me.

TrinityDallas

Two books and two decks. I'm a noob that has quickly become a collector.

Tarot 101
Psychic Tarot (both should arrive tomorrow)

Robin Wood Tarot
Deviant Moon Tarot (won't see either until after the holidays)

Wendywu

I received the Vanessa from DaisyDragonfly - such fun!

Also on their way are the Cruel Thing from Le Fanu and the ISIS version TdM from Mr Onuma.

And - ultra cheap - a Tiny Universal. I have pinched Freddie's idea and put them in a large shell, and have them as a "lucky dip" to do my daily draw. Of course that instantly suggested a teeny tiny Ironwing ..... which I am looking forward to!

(And a secret Shadowscapes set which fell into my Amazon basket and sneaked through checkout. Honest! I never put it there, truly I didn't }) ).

Attachments

• Wu Tarot Abalone shell AT.JPG
    Wu Tarot Abalone shell AT.JPG
    57.4 KB · Views: 112

Moona

Finally, after waiting for ages, my Mary-El Tarot set was waiting for me on the kitchen table when I came home from work today.

BirchTreeNymph

My Gilded came today! I've always really liked it and it was kind of an impulse buy for me... One I don't regret in the slightest! Although I do hate that big annoying Llewellyn box they came in. :p

vee

My Albano Waite came in the mail today! It's such an interesting coloring of RWS. Looking forward to seeing if/how it reads differently.

Stam123

Today arrived my

Oracle of shadows & Light + Oracle of shapeshifters.

beautiful.

Thankyou mr postman!!!!