What's the Postman Bringing You? - Part 6

missy

Stella's Tarot is on its way! :D

ThunderWolf

The Oracle of the Dragonfae I ordered is not on the way after all. It is out of stock at US Games and the order has been canceled. It is, however, going into another printing and will be available again in November.

WhiteWolfy

Ancestral Path Tarot deck and book and the book for The Witches Tarot

Le Fanu

Today's post brought a mini U.S Games Albano Waite from jackdaw* (for my drawer at work) which I love.

Also on the way;

an original, boxed up 007-backed Fergus Hall Tarot of the Witches set off ebay.
A vintage Gibson Lenormand
That new Llewellyn Tarot of the Witches
The "Original" Game of Hope Lenormand, still held up in Customs (I ordered it beginning of August and paid priority shipping!)
Book of Shadows Tarot kit
That U.S Games Solomon's Oracle - heck, can't even remember the name.
A mini Conver Marseilles off ebay - published by WH Smith's (not sure what to expect with this one.)
Bertrand's Triomphes de Paris reissued in smaller format

I think that's everything though I'm bound to have forgotten something...

Winterchild

Saturday

After a bit of a mailbox drought, I have received *Who Are You in the Tarot* by the awesome MKG, and (drum roll)

my first ever RWS... However I don't think it is as old as I was expecting... another ebay misrepresentation!! I am over to the RWS thread now to find out what I have.

However, it may not be 1971, but it is *GORGEOUS*... like my favourite pyjamas!

BelovedK

I received my Book of Shadows Tarot a day early!!!! And the Joie De Vivre as well :) I could kiss my postman!!!

GoldenWolf

I'm getting the Tarot of Nostradamus and the Mystic Dreamer Tarot. I hemmed and hawed about the latter for dream work and it finally showed up as a deal on Amazon.

toj

I
and (drum roll)

my first ever RWS... However I don't think it is as old as I was expecting... another ebay misrepresentation!! I am over to the RWS thread now to find out what I have.

However, it may not be 1971, but is is *GORGEOUS*... like my favourite pyjamas!

Same here...probably an early 90's one. I am happy with it but will keep looking for the elusive RWS with no copyright on it just for the fun of the hunt.

Ordered one today that people probably either love, like a lot or hate a lot - The Witches Tarot Kit with the first of two books on the cards by Ellen Cannon Reed. Someone else had mentioned they stocked up because they thought the deck was going out of print and it may be heading that way. Yes, it may be weird and quirky with the body builders, the court cards all looking the same except for the colors and what they are holding relative to their group...and the buff Horned One that reminds me of the Buddy Jesus from the movie Dogma. I like it anyway, so perhaps I should give the dancing men in the Cosmic a try.

rachelcat

I couldn't hold off any longer:

Just ordered Mathematics Tarot and Celestial Stick People.

That leaves several on my wish list to pick up later!

Golden Angel

Tarot de l'Eden

So... I saw this deck in a local shop.. the french version and I had to get it. But this person was selling it for like $60.... when you can get it on Amazon for $12 new. So I've been patiently waiting for this item to show up on my doorstep.

It will totally challenge me to use the french I learned in college... so... I can't wait to get it. I'm hoping I'll get an instant connection with it and from it.