What's the situation that will occur if i get 10 swords and tower?

lovejay10

I have picked my month cards and for the date of

19 - 21 Dec. , the card is 10 of swords.
22 -24 Dec. , the card is tower.

I wonder what will happen with me on these day that will relate to the card. Also, on Dec. 20 which happen to be 10 of swords, i will go for a boat trip and now i'm so scare of accident as 10 of swords can mean accident or something bad might happen to me.

Anyway, please help and clarify the situation that might happen to me so that i can prepare. Thanks!

MagikDude

first of all hello lovejay10 :)
second of all,,yeah the 10 of spades is a really dark card. but you might want to consider this: the tarot cards do not tell you WHAT IS going to happen, they tell you WHAT COULD happen if you continue down the same path. what about a second opinion? sometimes we do readings that throw some weird results, and then we do them again and get answers that actually make sense. but if you do do a second reading and get another 10 of swords then maybe there's something within you that doesnt feel right about the boat thingy, remember that the cards we pick are influenced by our vibes. I hope I helped at least a little, I'm a new member, hope to read you soon 8)

lovejay10

thank you magikdude

i like your words that

MagikDude said:
the tarot cards do not tell you WHAT IS going to happen, they tell you WHAT COULD happen if you continue down the same path.

Your comment give me an idea of something. Lately i have this problem and eventho i tried to ignore the fact, it still bother me and make everything i've done in gray mode. But i just change the situation by giving harmony and peace. Now i feel better.

Actually the cards which i picked from Dec. 1 - 18 are not really happen, or maybe it happen but i have no idea it relate to the card(hahaha).

Anyway ,for 10 of swords and tower, it's something that bother me a lot. Because i'm so scare of some events that can harm me or anyone in my family.

CathS

Yes, 10 swords is not a fun card to see, however, there's an element in it of overdramatizing your problems. It may be that the card is saying things aren't as bad as you're making them out to be.

The Tower, also, is about breaking down the bad things and revealing a needed truth.

If you're already scared, the cards *could* be telling you that this is as bad as it gets, and that something dramatic will happen to turn it around for you. It could be painful - but don't live your life by the cards - they're only an indication of what could happen. Nothing is absolute. If you've been ignoring the problem, perhaps you need to to turn around and face it to stop these events happening.

Fostha

I wouldn't worry yourself too much with them cards,as a situation,i think the 10 swords is simply saying that anything that may have seemed like a problem to you,then you "really need to put a stop to it all now",and the tower following it means that something is gonna come crashing down,for all the right reasons though,its not foolproof,even if you believed it to be.

MagikDude

plus you picked cards for the day, it's a long day, 24 hours 8) what about picking a card while focusing on the boat event, the 10 of swords is probably about something else that same day, but whatever you do you gotta do something to make you feel better because you dont wanna board a boat with a negative attitude, that could cause more troubles.

lovejay10

You guys will not believe this.

Today is 19th here and match card 10 swords , this morning i woke up with sore throat , fever and red nose. I just went to the docter cuz i'm afraid of 2009 flu.

Fortunately , i just affected by virus and i need a lot of rest. IS THAT CAN BE STH ABOUT SWORDS?!?!?!?

CathS

Ha! Well, it could feel like being stabbed with 10 swords, for sure.

No fun! Feel better soon.

pasara

Hope you feel better real quick. Maybe a little acupuncture would help...

CathS

pasara said:
Hope you feel better real quick. Maybe a little acupuncture would help...
:eek:

:laugh: