What's your sign baby?

destinyawaitsme

born december 6th..

sagittarius with capricorn rising....makes one stubborn bitch!

kayne

Pisces with Gemini Rising... Two Fish Twins hmmmmm...

Zhritza

I was born on the first day of Libra, and I do have a lot of anxious and compulsive Virgo thingies about me. :) I also have Mercury, Mars, Uranus, and Pluto in Libra (although Pluto stays in the same sign for 20 years at a stretch so I guess that doesn't mena much). I have moon in Capricorn and Venus in Virgo, to add to the obsessive-complusive stuff, and I have Gemini rising.

VGimlet

December 20th here, another Sagittarius, and I was born in the early hours. Strangely enough, my co-workers daughter is also a Sag (we have the same rising sign, which I don't want to talk about, LOL) and we are so much alike, that she teases me about being her long-lost daughter.

sarahenglish

I posted the thread and forgot to tell mine!lol!

Aries w/ Libra rising

Minderwiz

Hi,

I'm Libra but born in the last six hours of the sign - so I almost made Scorpio!

I've Leo rising and my Moon is in Aquarius.

Blessings

Minderwiz

purplelady

I am................a capricorn sun in the 12 th house , with aquarius rising , and a virgo moon. :cool: .

Scorpion

One Scorp/Saggy cusp case with a moon in Leo......

Geenius at Wrok said:
Guess. Three chances. No cheating.

Geenius - that's what we Scorps are supposed to say!
But somehow, I don't think you are...........

Mystick Dragon

Has anybody tried Astrodienist yet? I have, and I have a chart, and a quickkie report. You guys should try it!

--Dragon

amyel

purplelady said:
I am................a capricorn sun in the 12 th house , with aquarius rising , and a virgo moon. :cool: .

Whoa! I am a cappy sun, aquarius moon & libra rising!