What's your sign baby?

cricket

I'm a Capricorn... and that's all I know.

Jenny-Li

...Actually it's tomorrow... :D

So I'm a Taurus - I don't know much about Astrology, but I suppose Taurus isn't the first sign you'd think of for a Tarot-reader...! ;)

Jenny :)

lunalafey

Dragon said:
Has anybody tried Astrodienist yet? I have, and I have a chart, and a quickkie report. You guys should try it!

--Dragon

I have mentioned this site in other posts. It is one of the best that I have come across.
It is unique from the others because it has an interactive chart that one can pick and choose what aspect to read about. It also gives way more information about ones chart..
www.astro.com

Summerdream

Capricorn

Hi! I'm a capricorn: January 13, 1968 and picses rising.

Geenius at Wrok

LouiQ said:
Originally posted by Geenius at Wrok
Guess. Three chances. No cheating.
Geenius - that's what we Scorps are supposed to say!
But somehow, I don't think you are...........
Is that your first guess or not?

Ravenswing

a little kiltered

i was born 22 june in 58--

what i am seems to depend on which side of the bed i get up from. but for the most part, i'm never sure whether i'm coming or going, and i seem to move backwards much of the time.

LVX more LVX
steve

Maalin

Great thread SE!

I'm Pisces with Leo rising -

quite introverted and shy but in a "hey, babes, show me the way to the stage" kinda way...

:D

Love,

Maalin

Madonna

O I do like this vein...Astrology is my 2nd favorite to Tarot. I am an Aquarius with a Scorpio Moon & Capricorn rising. While I am quite capable of seeing how others see things & I can be objecctive right up until the Scorpio Moon clicks in with it's deep intensity & opinions., Then Capricorn Ascendant gives everything it's place in my little universe & tries to keep me grounded. LOL...what a combo I have, the open minded Aquarius with the Scorpio lust & the Capricorn physical expression. To want to know the very roots of everything & build on it for the betterment of all is the highest goal to counter all that .My life is never boring. Looking forward to hearing everyone else's signs !

zorya

sun in libra
moon in cancer
scorpio ascendant

Cat

I'm Cancer, Sagitarius rising, Gemini moon.

WHich means I'm a blunt, attention seeking moody cow with a penchant for interior design.