Which cards say" nope, no romantic feelings buddy"

Pink-lady

90% of the time I get questions about how does she/he feel about me?

Which cards to you say; indifference/non existence/ no romance.

Thanks

GotH

Temperance

7 of Pentacles

9 of Pentacles

Knight of Pentacles

ETA:

Chariot

4 of Swords

6 of Swords

2 of Swords

10 of Wands

rwcarter

3 Cups, 4 Cups, 5 Cups, 8 Cups come immediately to mind (and likely also the 9 Cups as someone who is too self-smug to have romantic feelings for another). Ace Cups Rx and 2 Cups Rx, 10 Cupx Rx

I can also see:
Fool
High Priestess
Chariot
Hermit
Hanged Man
Death
Tower
Moon

All of the minor Swords
Except for the 4 (and possibly the 6), all of the minor Wands (which speak more to lust than to love)
All of the minor Pentacles (which don't equate to romantic feelings in the way that most people think of "romantic feelings")

Rodney

Smiling

When I see the King or Queen of Swords pop up, sometimes it's indicated that a person's feelings towards another have cooled off, gotten more distant. But it would be related within the context of the other cards around them, too.

And the Death card may indicate that they've cut ties and moved on.

Eremita90

I would say:
8 of Cups
Even 7 of Cups, in a way (debauchery is clearly not a clean romantic feeling)
3 of Swords could be (but it could also mean that s/he is heartbroken, not necessarily not in love)
7 of Swords could have the meaning of only apparent/fake feelings
8 of Swords could mean that one is so confused that he may even think s/he is in love, but in fact is not.
10 of Swords sometimes indicates that one is no longer in love

Most other cards I wouldn't say that point to a lack of romantic feelings, although they could indicate different shades of gray, and various problems connected with this issue.

Tiggy-cat

4 of Cups definitely. ((OUCH!)). Heirophant, Hermit and 8 of Swords also I think.

Grizabella

Even the 4 of Swords might mean that because, after all, he's sleeping alone there in the crypt.

Nikita_

3 Cups, 4 Cups, 5 Cups, 8 Cups come immediately to mind (and likely also the 9 Cups as someone who is too self-smug to have romantic feelings for another). Ace Cups Rx and 2 Cups Rx, 10 Cupx Rx

I can also see:
Fool
High Priestess
Chariot
Hermit
Hanged Man
Death
Tower
Moon

All of the minor Swords
Except for the 4 (and possibly the 6), all of the minor Wands (which speak more to lust than to love)
All of the minor Pentacles (which don't equate to romantic feelings in the way that most people think of "romantic feelings")

Rodney

Some of the cards you mentioned, really is a mystery to me why they would mean indifference...The Fool...it's a card of intense penetration, maybe superficial but not indifferent...The Moon speaks of a very disturbed/disturbing mind and reaction to another maybe, even fear, but indifference...? The Tower....great shock and earthquake...difficult to translate that into indifference...even the Chariot...trying to hold back and control oneself, which implies there's something to be controlled...Can you explain why those cards would mean indifference to you ?

rwcarter

Some of the cards you mentioned, really is a mystery to me why they would mean indifference...The Fool...it's a card of intense penetration, maybe superficial but not indifferent...The Moon speaks of a very disturbed/disturbing mind and reaction to another maybe, even fear, but indifference...? The Tower....great shock and earthquake...difficult to translate that into indifference...even the Chariot...trying to hold back and control oneself, which implies there's something to be controlled...Can you explain why those cards would mean indifference to you ?
I was answering the title of the thread "nope, no romantic feelings buddy" not specifically addressing cards that mean indifference....

The Fool is footloose and fancy free and isn't one to settle down with any one person. That doesn't necessarily mean the Fool doesn't have romantic feelings, but usually when one asks about romance, they're talking about reciprocal romantic feelings, relationship, etc. I don't see the Fool having such feelings.

The Moon can mean illusion, fantasy or delusion, which could just as easily be speaking about the person who asked the question as the other person.

The Tower is a structure that's built on a false foundation that needs to come down before a new structure on a solid foundation can be erected. The false foundation would be that the person has romantic feelings for the Querent.

The Chariot can also mean a lack of progress or no movement (depending on whether the chariot is actually moving or not). Lack of movement would suggest no romantic feelings.

Rodney

Nikita_

I was answering the title of the thread "nope, no romantic feelings buddy" not specifically addressing cards that mean indifference....

The Fool is footloose and fancy free and isn't one to settle down with any one person. That doesn't necessarily mean the Fool doesn't have romantic feelings, but usually when one asks about romance, they're talking about reciprocal romantic feelings, relationship, etc. I don't see the Fool having such feelings.

The Moon can mean illusion, fantasy or delusion, which could just as easily be speaking about the person who asked the question as the other person.

The Tower is a structure that's built on a false foundation that needs to come down before a new structure on a solid foundation can be erected. The false foundation would be that the person has romantic feelings for the Querent.

The Chariot can also mean a lack of progress or no movement (depending on whether the chariot is actually moving or not). Lack of movement would suggest no romantic feelings.

Rodney

OK...let me play devil's advocate here...the Fool, like you said, may not want to settle down and get married or start a family, and he may just be up for an adventure, but that does not mean lack of interest or romantic feelings...the Moon...well, from asking has he got feeling for me and getting the Moon in reply, I as a reader would think of a whole series of other things before coming to the conclusion that the client is delusional and disturbed to that degree... and the Tower...again, God she must have thought she was about to get a marriage proposal by someone who was unaware of her existence, to get the Tower in reply...but I guess we all have different ways of reading the cards...