Who do you want to read for?

Lucas Prince of Cats

We all have celebrities and people we adore. As tarot readers, the tarot usually becomes an important part of our lives. I want to know if you have any famous people you would love to give a reading to.

I would love to go to a YouTube convention with my tarot deck and read for my favorite youtubers, wow, such fun! And I am currently quite interested in the yogscast, and of all the yogscast, I would like to read for Kim or Zoey, or both. For Kim, I'd like to use a dark, creepy, or horror genre deck. I like the ravens prophecy, but there's also one that I kcan't remember the name of by an artist who works with black, red, abstract, and a dark feeling. For Zoey, something bright, colorful, and childishly joyful, cartoonish in fact. I would also like to read for Rebbecca Sugar using a really nice and wacky cartoonish deck or a Steven Universe deck ( the ones I see quite disappoint me), and for an author named Rick Riordan, only the mythic tarot could do, of course. I'll probably come up with more.

Now, it's your turn.

lightsofblue

Darkmage

I would like to read for old people and find out what unresolved karma or misfortune is keeping them alive. One or the other.

And sometimes it's the love of life that keeps them here. I come from a long-lived family. Well, long-lived provided we can find and treat the autoimmunes in time. Addison's, AI thyroid disease, type I diabetes, among others are fatal if not found and treated in time. *sigh* A friend of mine is a hospice nurse and she loves what she does. She said one of the things she loves is that a lot of these people are ready to go, but they still love life. One patient is 95 and was taking his 5 year old great grandson(!) on a ride on his motorized scooter all over the facility. Both were laughing and just having a grand time. So...

I'm not sure what celebrities I'd like to read for. I've been around the music industry my entire adult life, and I've read for a lot of the goth/industrial performers that are household names in my scene. Dunno...hmm...

I'd like to read for President Obama. I think that'd be fun. Or the Queen, or any of the royal family. Hmm...I don't really care *who* I read for, really, so long as they're not whiners and they pay promptly and on time.

lightsofblue

Darkmage

Mine are genetic. I'm the fourth generation in a row to get them. Seeing as my grandmother was born in 1902(!), environment didn't have much to do with hers. The HLA complexes are numerous and usually dominant genes. They're also, at least in Northern Europeans like me, cancer suppression genes that are never turned off. So the immune system can't stand down and attacks everything. Thanks, but maca root can't do a damned thing. :/

I know when people and pets are ready to go because they tell me. It's not hard--one just needs to listen.

lightsofblue

shelgi

This is actually one of the ways I practice!

I give "readings" for characters in books and TV shows as a way to not be tempted to over read something for myself.

I guess the most fascinating part of this idea would be finding out which celebrities would be open minded enough to be interested.

thorhammer

I'd love to read for Ernie Dingo, an indigenous Australian celebrity. Also Dame Judy Dench and/or Dame Maggie Smith - the humour they'd lend to the reading would be endlessly entertaining!

nisaba

Waleed Ali. And the ultimate sceptic, Stephen Fry. That's be fun. I think I'd just sit there and let him talk.

celticnoodle

Interesting question. hmmm...all I can think of is Pope Francis. I wonder if he'd be willing to sit for a tarot reading and not judge me for it? }) :laugh:

Also, perhaps John Edward or James Van Praagh. I'd love to see what I could get and whom I might get for them! I wonder, do THEY ever get someone to read for them??

Other then them, I never really thought about reading for a famous person. I just enjoy reading for all people. I do really enjoy sharing my experiences with whomever will listen--whether or not they believe--in hopes that I can assure them that it is a useful ability and can help us in our life, if used properly. If they then ask for a reading--it makes me very, very happy to oblige! :D

eta: and, though it is off topic, but brought up here in this thread--I believe that auto-immune disorders can often be cured and if not cured, at least kept under control. I'm almost convinced a lot of it is diet, and stress related and also a result of pollution in the air, etc. But, these auto immune disorders can be nasty to deal with, and not easy to get under control or cured completely.