Who do you want to read for?

DownUnderNZer

My fave queen...

Bit frugal so payment might be an issue, but her intellect and wit would truly be worth the time. :D

I'd like to travel back in time and read for Queen Elizabeth I, she'd be awesome.

shelgi

I'm also fascinated with the idea of reading for criminals.

I can't help but wonder about their motivations and whether or not I could find them, whether or not they are truly sorry.

ldiddy

Dead celebrity I'd like to read for: Fyodor Dostoevsky
He is my favorite writer and his life was pretty interesting. I would like to see what might be behind and in front of his motiviations on and off the page.

Living celebrity I'd like to read for: Oprah
I mean, come on, it would be super interesting. She is successful, spiritual, generous and powerful. Plus, I'd probably end up a millionaire just for being her one-time reader. I can see it now.... Oprah's Tarot Club featuring ldiddy!

celticnoodle

I'm also fascinated with the idea of reading for criminals.

I can't help but wonder about their motivations and whether or not I could find them, whether or not they are truly sorry.
:eek: this would scare me with most criminals. Depending of course on the crime committed.

Dead celebrity I'd like to read for: Fyodor Dostoevsky
He is my favorite writer and his life was pretty interesting. I would like to see what might be behind and in front of his motiviations on and off the page.

ah, dead people---well now, that opens up a whole other list of people! I'd LOVE to read for my ancestors of course!

Living celebrity I'd like to read for: Oprah
I mean, come on, it would be super interesting. She is successful, spiritual, generous and powerful. Plus, I'd probably end up a millionaire just for being her one-time reader. I can see it now.... Oprah's Tarot Club featuring ldiddy!

Yes, Oprah and Ellen too. I'd bet Ellen would be a hoot to read for! :D

Lucas Prince of Cats

This forum has died, but maybe I can revive it? Well, I'd also personally love to. Go back in time and read read for Plato, hear what he has to say.

If going back in time is what it takes to resurrect this forum than so be it!

Also, you can rad for anyone, I'm just wondering if anyone else has someone interesting that they specifically want to read for, such as for old people, or a celebrity.

Starri Knytes

This forum has died, but maybe I can revive it? Well, I'd also personally love to. Go back in time and read read for Plato, hear what he has to say.

If going back in time is what it takes to resurrect this forum than so be it!

Also, you can rad for anyone, I'm just wondering if anyone else has someone interesting that they specifically want to read for, such as for old people, or a celebrity.

I wonder why you think this forum is dead? This thread hasn't been active for a while, but there is always someone around to read for, help out or chat with.

As for who I would read for, I don't need a client or a reading request to read for someone. People here do it all of the time...
"What does my bf think of... "
"Does my co-worker have feelings..."
"Will Aunt Suzy come to dinner..." or whatever.

If you want to know Plato's opinion of today's world, ask.
If you want to know about a Celeb, ask, a political leader, a criminal....

I get them once they've passed, celebs and royals. They wanted to leave a message through the cards. So far the exchanges have been nice. One still pops in from time to time, once when her family was in the news. :) She no longer requires readings though.

The one's I wouldn't want to read for would be those with criminal minds. That's likely a dark hole it would be hard to recover from.

I hope AT picks up for you.
Bright and Magical Blessings

EmpyreanKnight

I'd like to travel back in time and read for Queen Elizabeth I, she'd be awesome.

Well, she already had John Dee, so you may face fierce competition. But at least if you are diligent with your history books, you already have the benefit of "foresight".

As for me, for people still living I'd love to read for the Pope (loooong shot, I know) and our bachelor President.

As for people long dead, I'd like to read for my personal favorite, Louis XI, the Universal Spider. I'd also love to have met Ninon de Lenclos in her salon. And for some fun, who else but Oscar Wilde?

EmpyreanKnight

If I could I would read for Dali and when I die I would attempt to be his spirit guide in reincarnation :smoker::heart::heart:

Just a suggestion, lightsofblue. If for some reason, you would be able to read for him (?!) , use the Dali Tarot. Yep, of all the canonical masters of Western art, I think only he was able to finish a Tarot deck. Let's see how he reacts to that. ;) After the reading, have him autograph your cards too.

mah jong

There's a long list of famous people I'd like to read for. It would be interesting to read for people on opposite sides of an issue; for example, reading for Mr. Abbas and then separately reading for Mr. Netenyahu (sorry if I've mistyped either of their names). For purely selfish reasons, it would be educational to take the opportunity to learn about their world views through tarot.