Wisdom of the Hidden Realms

pickled pixie

i've just ordered these cards today but am a little worried that the images are like 'The fairy Ring oracle' which I just couldn't connect with at all! Does anyone have both these decks that could answer that question? that said I'm very excited to receive these :) shame there's a postal strike here though so I could be waiting a while....... :(

pp xxx

Miss Divine

pickled pixie said:
i've just ordered these cards today but am a little worried that the images are like 'The fairy Ring oracle' which I just couldn't connect with at all! Does anyone have both these decks that could answer that question? that said I'm very excited to receive these :) shame there's a postal strike here though so I could be waiting a while....... :(

pp xxx

My best friend has the Fairy Ring, and let me guarantee you there is no comparison with the Hidden Realms images.
I don't like the Fairy Ring images, but I LOVE these!!

pickled pixie

Thanks for that Miss Divine :) i'm REALLY cant wait to get them now!!!!!!

whoooohooooo :)

pp xxx

Miss Divine

Your welcome pickled pixie!

Hope you will enjoy them as much as I do!:D

pickled pixie

well I have just recieved this set and have to say that I LOVE LOVE LOVE these cards!! They are soooo beautiful!!! I love them almost as much as my Faeries Oracle and that IS saying something....can't wait to start reading with them :)

I highly recommend them!

PP xxx

p.s The Cosmos card is just awsome!!! :)

Miss Divine

pickled pixie said:
well I have just recieved this set and have to say that I LOVE LOVE LOVE these cards!! They are soooo beautiful!!! I love them almost as much as my Faeries Oracle and that IS saying something....can't wait to start reading with them :)

I highly recommend them!

PP xxx

p.s The Cosmos card is just awsome!!! :)

Hahaha see.....I told you there was no comparison with the Fairy Ring.
I am happy you love them as much as I do. I also think they give awesome readings. It's become one of my favorite oracles, and I've kinda accumulated a few.:D

pickled pixie

yes thankfully they are nothing like the fairy ring :) I don't know if I will be able to do more than one card readings with these though, I'm not sure If i could put all the meanings together (if that makes any sense) Miss Divine do you use these intuitively or by the book?

They really are fab though, just wish there was more of them 44 seems very few compared to Tarot's 78 cards!! :)

PP xxx

pickled pixie

Aerin said:
The Mapmaker of Destiny does look like he's going to invite you to see his etchings though.

lol he does a bit doesn't he!! :D

Miss Divine

pickled pixie said:
yes thankfully they are nothing like the fairy ring :) I don't know if I will be able to do more than one card readings with these though, I'm not sure If i could put all the meanings together (if that makes any sense) Miss Divine do you use these intuitively or by the book?

They really are fab though, just wish there was more of them 44 seems very few compared to Tarot's 78 cards!! :)

PP xxx

I started with 1 card draws when I first got them and read the book meanings.
Now I'm starting to learn the cards better so I often don't even look in the book anymore.
For me, these cards have always been very accurate. Intuitively they work very well (atleast for me).