With a little bit of luck.......

magpie9

Wish me luck on this one, guys! I've been filling in at a meta shop for a reader wanting a vacation, 1 day a week for the last 6 or so weeks. It's been great, I'm loving it, I stay very busy--and very happy, and the sitters are very happy with me. The reader has decided to quit reading for the foreseeable future, and the shop owner plans to offer the spot to a reader who used to work there--she has dibs. Apparently when she left she was told she'd be welcome back. If she doesn't want it, I probably will get the offer.

I really really really want this spot permanently, and would appreciate any positive energy thrown my way for this. Continuing to have this spot will go a far ways towards making my life work very well for me. there are other meta shops, but finding a spot in one in this town is very difficult--and this is the one I really want, :love: out of all the shops in town.

Other Venues for reading just can't compare to a meta shop, when you consider that in a meta shop, every one who walks in the door is truly a potential sitter--and that just isn't true anywhere else but Psychic fairs. So PLeeeeze send me some good luck and energy on this one, if you have some to spare!
Many thanks,
Magpie

Grizabella

Sending you every smidgen of it I can muster, Magpie! Let us know what happens. I hope the position will be yours for sure.

Sulis

Good luck Magpie :)

Think positive - visualise yourself, surrounded by white light working happily in that shop - it'll happen.

Love

Sulis xx

huredriel

Lots and lots of good luck :)

lark

I think what we need around here is a four leaf clover smiley.
So I'll give you the :thumbsup: for now and lots of good luck and energy!

magpie9

Awww guys, thank you! You are such :angel:'s.

Moongold

Good luck, Magpie! Hope your dreams come true :)

Moongold

December Fairy

Much luck to you. :D

I wonder if it's any of the stores I use to shop in????
We lived in Rio Rancho for 3 years.

Satori

good luck Mag.

:royal: This is your spot all right!!! ;)

cormac

oh how wonderful :) -- you get lots of luck sent your way from me :)