Woo hoo, it's the order thread for the Mysteries of the Old Castle.....

Astraea

Well, not today...Mail lady has come and gone....
Tomorrow is another day! :D Knowing you have yours makes me smile! Enjoy, sweetie! :*
Drat! You just never know, with mail service...I used to think that it followed a clear linear pattern (e.g., if someone on the east coast of the US receives a deck on Monday, people in the midwest should get theirs on Wednesday or Thursday). Not! At least, not anymore. It's frustrating!

Well, shoot. I hope you'll hear those postal beeps soon, MoonGypsy! :love:

MoonGypsy

Not today yet here either. I'm in Illinois... middle of the country... so surely won't be too much longer.

Gloria, it doesn't seem to matter what part of the country we are in...
Penthasilia received hers a week ago, and she is only in the next state from me. Tarotlyn is in CA and received hers several days ago...

It probably has more to do with customs, i would guess...

Astraea

Gloria, it doesn't seem to matter what part of the country we are in...
Penthasilia received hers a week ago, and she is only in the next state from me. Tarotlyn is in CA and received hers several days ago...

It probably has more to do with customs, i would guess...
That makes a lot of sense.

WolfyJames

I got mine today and I had to sign for it. The deck is quite pretty and I'm quite happy of my acquisition. The deck suits very well with the Bohemian Gothic.

vee

Eeeeuugggh! I am trying to practice patience, but....I wants it!! :laugh:

MoonGypsy

Eeeeuugggh! I am trying to practice patience, but....I wants it!! :laugh:

i not only wants it, i NEEDS it...}) my precioussssssss.....

Bluefeet

I tried hard to be patient, but now I'm officially jealous! })

starlightexp

Me too, I think the mailman thinks I'm nuts. I hope it gets here tomorrow

MoonGypsy

Me too, I think the mailman thinks I'm nuts. I hope it gets here tomorrow

i hope we are able to join hands tomorrow, and do a super dorky happy dance, Iris and Edmund! [and vee, Gloria, Garmonbozia, and whoever else is still waiting in the USA!]:D

Remember, it is coming by registered mail, so we will have to sign for it. That is also one of the things that takes extra long...:love:

Skydancer

I was out of state until tonight - so hoping to be able to sign for it at the PO tomorrow morning .... bright and early!!! :D