Woo hoo, it's the order thread for the Mysteries of the Old Castle.....

WyrdRaven

Picked it up from the post office today. This deck is amazing! I am totally smitten! Can't wait to read with it!

Dusk Till Dawn

I did receive mine yesterday, and I just opened them so I have the time to look at each card.
Beautiful! :heart:
Thank you so much!

Ashtaroot

I still don't have anything either, phew! I was starting to worry until I came here and saw that I wasn't the only one..

rif

I'm still waiting patiently as well. :)

starlightexp

I just put a bowl of milk by the mail box to lure it to me today :)

MoonGypsy

Mine has arrived at my local PO this morning! So it looks very hopeful that my package will be delivered today! :D

Astraea

Yay!! So glad the second batch of decks has made it safely to these shores. Hope everyone has his/hers in hand very soon.

silverwings94

WhooooHooooo comes these wonderful words from someone up North sitting here nursing 2 really bad bee stings.I ended up in the ER with a really bad reaction, I am on pain meds and antibiotics and of course high amount of benydrly to keep the itching down. The worse on was down in the ankle area where the yellow jacket decided it wanted to do a jig and insert as much venum as possible. The second one went right through my jean capris at the knww where they were folded over 3 times. He also injected a good amount into one of my scars from my knee surgerys. Its still very painful and I've been sleeeping alot cause of the benydrly.
So this is great news to warm this soul today,
Keep me posted sis. I will try to get on later today if I can stay awake long enough to log in.
Kat
Mine has arrived at my local PO this morning! So it looks very hopeful that my package will be delivered today! :D

Bluefeet

Finally mine is here! I'm so pleased, thank you so much Poly for organizing everything! :love:

MoonGypsy

My package arrived too! [My deck and one for Silverwings94]! :D i am also very pleased! It is beyond gorgeous and i am so happy it has such lovely matte cardstock!

The deck is so atmospheric.:heart: i can hear Handel's "Fugue in D Minor" playing in my head as background music...:)

Polyhymnia, thanks sooooooo much for arranging this group order for us! :love:

P.S. Kat, your deck will be winging its way to you tomorrow. :D