Yes No questions

RAphrodite

Correct! :)

No - work is within 40mins (drive). TBH I probably would have read it the same as you - Anchor and Ring sound like 'confirmation cards'. ALTHOUGH - I didn't specify the mode of transport. If we're talking 40mins walking, yes it's definitely at least that! :)

No - boss is male (Man, Dog, Fox and Whip can all be masculine cards, I think?)

I actually wasn't expecting my financial situation to improve, however with cards like Bouquet, Key and Clover, perhaps I will...

I'll cap my next set of trial questions to 2-3 max :)

Thanks tealilly

About work, yeah, perhaps I should've specified mode of transport as well. But okay

About Boss, such a strong Male card with fox. I was confused about that one. According to the negative positive and neutral card in cafelenormand, it should've been no, it's female. But maybe that's a lesson on not to forget to read the cards.

Thanks for the feedback, if you feel like leaving more, go ahead, happy to read them all, might just do them in installments.

tealily

Next set of yes/no: (this is good practice for me too, re-interpreting the cards you pull)

1) Was my last housemate female?

2) Do I currently plan to move house in the next 3 months?

3) Is one of my male coworkers (romantically) interested in me?

JoJoCat

I am very happy to read for both questions. I think the last post of questions/exercises just exhausted me. Don't worry about my reading, come to it when you can. I'll do yours in a few hours. Have a lovely day.

I don't know what the dog stands for in saju, but yes of its like the lenormand dog, then I could be the dog and he's the fox (sneaking away, looking back). There was push and pull between us, but then we had a good run. Sorry, perhaps I ought to have given you more context when I put forward the question earlier.

Well, you had repeater cards! I asked "how to reconcile the previous reading with the disappearance of the last month?" (The deck would not read on "why the disappearance")

spring
respect
Korean A-frame (usually used for carrying firewood and big loads)

base: BFFs
begged to be included: mortar

So the reappearance of the moving water cards tells me that the the feelings are still there within I. The sole card missing from the previous reading is the water well -- with essentially still water. On deeper reflection, I believe this represents the current stasis between you too, emotions but not moving. Still there, but not flowing. So that is gone in the reconciliation reading.

So what is going on? This is different from "why did he disappear for a month" btw. This more gets to "how can there be such wonderful connection in the predictive forecast when there has been silence for the last month?" Does that distinction make sense?

I has had to go along with someone else's power spats. He's had to bow his head and give respect where respect is due. Part of me feels strongly that this is about social codes and social expectations. Things that are expected that "proper people do," you know? There is a stiffness, a need to go along to get along, a need to give the appearance of "doing the right thing."

I'm also getting a feeling of mourning. Is I on the cusp of finalizing the divorce after the separation time? (I know many US states require a set time period of separation before you can even request a divorce.) The nudge to "doing the Right Thing" is leading him to melancholy and thinking about the loss, of the loss that happens when you choose to give up a part of yourself to get along with the group. (This ties in with the social code aspect from history in dog and fox, btw.) You can think of it like 5 of cups -- that mourning, and then the harking back to Hierophant (as all 5s do) of the social mores that the Priest espouses so resoundly.)

So he's been on a self-reflective journey for the last month. He went into the woods (a la Whitman) and pondered all of these things.

He's also being a man about this LOL. It never occurred to him that you might move on. He took your connection for granted -- because if it was strong for him, then of course it's strong for you! And I know you haven't moved on but perhaps it would be good to remind him in some fashion that you could -- that he needs to reach out SOON. Because he does feel like you two are close.

The push-pull feels really more about externals vs his internals. IDK what happened between the two of you, but the repeater cards tells me that the feelings are still there.

And maybe you could be the first to reach out and tell him: "if you want me, then you have to tell me. I can't read your mind; I don't know your inner feelings. Also I'm a woman and steady communication is important."

Communication about your needs feels important here, because he is in this bubble of himself, even as he returns from his contemplative period LOL.

I hope that helps? I will see if I can read on the other Q tomorrow -- but generally this deck does not change his mind very much (and also refuses to read on repeat questions -- when we happen to read on a repeat Q (because I don't track people's other posts obv), I get harsher messages) so this might be all I get. As a heads up.

7b85b8487f21bc9a678519e7f419f54c.jpg

RAphrodite

Hi JJC,

First of all thank you so much for such a detailed reading, and interpretation. I really appreciate time and energy you have given this question and my issue.

Second, I would encourage you to leave a couple of more questions here for Lenny reading, I do very short readings, and would love to properly return your reading.

For the cards,

Well, you had repeater cards! I asked "how to reconcile the previous reading with the disappearance of the last month?" (The deck would not read on "why the disappearance")

spring
respect
Korean A-frame (usually used for carrying firewood and big loads)

base: BFFs
begged to be included: mortar

So the reappearance of the moving water cards tells me that the the feelings are still there within I. The sole card missing from the previous reading is the water well -- with essentially still water. On deeper reflection, I believe this represents the current stasis between you too, emotions but not moving. Still there, but not flowing. So that is gone in the reconciliation reading.

So what is going on? This is different from "why did he disappear for a month" btw. This more gets to "how can there be such wonderful connection in the predictive forecast when there has been silence for the last month?" Does that distinction make sense?

That's interesting, I didn't realise he still had feelings... Considering the complete absence on his part. But good to know he does. My own reading go regarding his feelings say the samething.

About the distinction you emphasises, yes it makes complete sense.

I has had to go along with someone else's power spats. He's had to bow his head and give respect where respect is due. Part of me feels strongly that this is about social codes and social expectations. Things that are expected that "proper people do," you know? There is a stiffness, a need to go along to get along, a need to give the appearance of "doing the right thing."

I'm also getting a feeling of mourning. Is I on the cusp of finalizing the divorce after the separation time? (I know many US states require a set time period of separation before you can even request a divorce.) The nudge to "doing the Right Thing" is leading him to melancholy and thinking about the loss, of the loss that happens when you choose to give up a part of yourself to get along with the group. (This ties in with the social code aspect from history in dog and fox, btw.) You can think of it like 5 of cups -- that mourning, and then the harking back to Hierophant (as all 5s do) of the social mores that the Priest espouses so resoundly.)

Its the same in the UK, I don't know when his divorce will be finalised. He was depressed, and it's quite possible thats what happened.

Or he just met someone else, and that's it.

Possibly his friends advised him not to date, and to take care of himself, perhaps thinking it's 'too soon'.

He's also being a man about this LOL. It never occurred to him that you might move on. He took your connection for granted -- because if it was strong for him, then of course it's strong for you! And I know you haven't moved on but perhaps it would be good to remind him in some fashion that you could -- that he needs to reach out SOON. Because he does feel like you two are close.

The push-pull feels really more about externals vs his internals. IDK what happened between the two of you, but the repeater cards tells me that the feelings are still there.

I have rejoined dating apps, though, it's just depressing going through the profiles.

And maybe you could be the first to reach out and tell him: "if you want me, then you have to tell me. I can't read your mind; I don't know your inner feelings. Also I'm a woman and steady communication is important."

Communication about your needs feels important here, because he is in this bubble of himself, even as he returns from his contemplative period LOL.

I understand why you say that. Truth is, he has essentially :ghosted me'. One night we were planning a date and he started pulling away, saying g I feel pressured. I contacted him next day, saying I didn't realise that was happening, sometimes tone gets lost on text etc. There was no response for 2 days and then he contacted me in the middle of the night. After, we literally exchanged 3-4 texts where after a few jokes, I suggested talking on the phone, and after that radio silence. I contacted him a few times. But no response. Of course, by now, all my deepest fears of abandonment had surfaced (like it would for any normal person), and it was and is, pretty painful, how a person is part of your life, you're in contact everyday, and then poof (so disrespectful). If I contact him now, after a month, its basically me comprising my dignity, and I can't do that. I do appreciate your advice. I have tried very very hard with him, and have been very very patient. Last time I sent a message to him on WhatsApp, his details disappeared from my list (I think he blocked me for five days).

I hope that helps? I will see if I can read on the other Q tomorrow -- but generally this deck does not change his mind very much (and also refuses to read on repeat questions -- when we happen to read on a repeat Q (because I don't track people's other posts obv), I get harsher messages) so this might be all I get. As a heads up.

Really, no need, I appreciate your insight into the matter. Thank you again for such a thoughtful reading.

RAphrodite

For my question (and no worries at all if you want to wait unti I do your reading!) is about if my parents will ever come around to accepting my spirituality and spirit work?
Clover tree Man Stork Book

If your studies continue to go well, there will be acceptance. Perhaps your father's stance may affect the situation more.

Like is it even worth it to devote LOA energy to that or should I just keep hiding it until I am super successful?

At this moment, introduce your world of spirituality as a hobby, something you do on the side. And then 'oh look someone paid me xyz for a reading', whodathunk!?

Their biggest concern will be that you're being 'irrational', and would worry about your financial well-being.

It may be that Lennies are too practical for this reading? If so, a back up question is can I trust MJ to not make a pass at me while still helping me and connecting me with people? This is the first "older person" from one of your earlier readings for me btw. Again, no worries if you want to hold off until I do your deeper reading!

Coffin star anchor woman bouquet

I feel like he might. You just have to be consistent with your boundaries, perhaps communicate with him more online/text/phone than face to face.

Sorry, how unpleasant what people expect in return just for some help. Hope things work out xx

Noni

Bear moon bouquet woman whip

It seems like you will communicate this weekend. Maybe you'll figure out what he actually gets riled up about, maybe something money related.

Hi RA :)
Hope you had a nice weekend.
As its almost over now so wanted to update so we did communicate but very briefly.
There was nothing money related discussed or what riles him up.

Thanks for the reading!

Cheers
:)

RAphrodite

Hi RA :)
Hope you had a nice weekend.
As its almost over now so wanted to update so we did communicate but very briefly.
There was nothing money related discussed or what riles him up.

Thanks for the reading!

Cheers
:)
Thanks for getting back to me. If we reinterpret the cards on the basis of the information you just provided, bear whip could mean quick conversation. Sorry, hope you guys communicateore in the coming days.

But also, since it was two questions, I should've drawn five more cards for it.

Thanks again

Noni

Thanks for getting back to me. If we reinterpret the cards on the basis of the information you just provided, bear whip could mean quick conversation. Sorry, hope you guys communicateore in the coming days.

But also, since it was two questions, I should've drawn five more cards for it.

Thanks again

Hiya
No worries, I didn't expect you to pick more cards sorry if it was two questions, don't know how you do yes/ no beyond me hehe
I think he's also seeing others so it makes sense he would be quieter on the weekend which is fair I'm away and we're not officially in a relationship.
Can I please ask, does he intend to carry on things with me this month irrespective? or maybe will we continue to communicate and get to know each other better over this month? (you can pick whichever one is better suited).

Oh! if you feel like a reading I've an Oracle thread going check it out! :)
Have a great fun week ahead, RA :thumbsup:

Cheers!

JoJoCat

Hi JJC,

First of all thank you so much for such a detailed reading, and interpretation. I really appreciate time and energy you have given this question and my issue.

Second, I would encourage you to leave a couple of more questions here for Lenny reading, I do very short readings, and would love to properly return your reading.

LOL it is a fact (as in truth and I cannot avoid it) that my readings are super long and wordy. I've tried to read short and sweet... and I *just can't do it* -- the message comes and I start typing and the next thing I know I have paragraphs that I have to break up to avoid the dreaded wall of text LOL. So don't feel bad! It is just my reading style. I thank you for offering to do more Lenny readings -- I'll post Qs at the end, but feel free to take them as slowly as you wish as nothing is urgent.

For the cards,

That's interesting, I didn't realise he still had feelings... Considering the complete absence on his part. But good to know he does. My own reading go regarding his feelings say the samething.

About the distinction you emphasises, yes it makes complete sense.

Its the same in the UK, I don't know when his divorce will be finalised. He was depressed, and it's quite possible thats what happened.

Or he just met someone else, and that's it.

Possibly his friends advised him not to date, and to take care of himself, perhaps thinking it's 'too soon'.

Well, as you know, a person can have feelings and then self-sabotage or do nothiing to act on them, or can just be an all-around jerk bc they don't want to face their feelings ("toxic masculinity" teaches men this).

The feeling I got was of "protocols." So if he has friends telling him "how could you be ready to date or even worse be in a relationshp yet?" then this may answer the Q. I did not get the feeling that he'd met someone else, not from the cards (I think I would have gotten a card about a new person/temptation or at the very least about new energy coming in).

I have rejoined dating apps, though, it's just depressing going through the profiles.

Oh I understand! LOL I have those feelings on my bad days and do my best to just sweep them away.

I understand why you say that. Truth is, he has essentially :ghosted me'. One night we were planning a date and he started pulling away, saying g I feel pressured. I contacted him next day, saying I didn't realise that was happening, sometimes tone gets lost on text etc. There was no response for 2 days and then he contacted me in the middle of the night. After, we literally exchanged 3-4 texts where after a few jokes, I suggested talking on the phone, and after that radio silence. I contacted him a few times. But no response. Of course, by now, all my deepest fears of abandonment had surfaced (like it would for any normal person), and it was and is, pretty painful, how a person is part of your life, you're in contact everyday, and then poof (so disrespectful). If I contact him now, after a month, its basically me comprising my dignity, and I can't do that. I do appreciate your advice. I have tried very very hard with him, and have been very very patient. Last time I sent a message to him on WhatsApp, his details disappeared from my list (I think he blocked me for five days).

This sounds terribvle and I understand why you are upset. I agree that you should not compromise your dignity. And of course abandonment fears are real and valid, and it was so disrespectful of him to act as he did. The only thing I can say here (and pls bear in mind that I'm saying this with the warmest and gentlest of intentions), perhaps you could consider a cut-and-clear ritual so he is not taking up so much of your energy field? I feel this ties into the readings because -- when you are free of him -- then you will not need him so much (currently your energy is more about holding on, sorry -- because you admit that you are still emotionally attached -- which is understandable! but perhaps not for your highest good -- I just don't think that you should have been blocked for trying to talk, that's my opinion).

Really, no need, I appreciate your insight into the matter. Thank you again for such a thoughtful reading.

Yes, I overextended in other spirit work so I could not even ask, so thanks for for understanding. I'm happy to read further on *you* whenever you wish -- just let me know.

Various Lenny Qs -- you can take them in any order and do them whenever you wish and in any number you wish! Nothing is urgent, I promise. I've put 5 Q here but lmk if that is too many or if you want to exchange further; it's no problem at all -- I'm already keyed into you so it's not hard to do further readings.

1. will PM be able to help me with smoking less over the next few months? (I want to get back to smoking about 10 cigarettes a day.)
2. Will C connect me with a job in the next month?
3. Do I *need* to take J to the vet? (J is a pet btw, so this isn't really health related but I understand if it is too close for you to read on)
4. Is TG tired of the weight on her?
5. Can I trust that I will never run into or have to deal with A (female, never a love interest) again?

JoJoCat

Clover tree Man Stork Book

If your studies continue to go well, there will be acceptance. Perhaps your father's stance may affect the situation more.

At this moment, introduce your world of spirituality as a hobby, something you do on the side. And then 'oh look someone paid me xyz for a reading', whodathunk!?

Their biggest concern will be that you're being 'irrational', and would worry about your financial well-being.

Coffin star anchor woman bouquet

I feel like he might. You just have to be consistent with your boundaries, perhaps communicate with him more online/text/phone than face to face.

Sorry, how unpleasant what people expect in return just for some help. Hope things work out xx

Sorry, I was so wiped yesterday so I focused on fb to your fb and then forgot to respond here.

I'm not so sure about the first reading. My father is very "realistic" (read: pessimistic) about spirituality and faith of all types. He's known about how I do ancestor veneration and was seemingly supportive but I tried to go deeper a few days ago and he got so upset. But it's true that he is more open than my mother -- I don't even try to talk about this with her because she has discovered Christianity in her older age. They both know I make money from tarot card readings and they still oppose it on principle :(

For the second reading, yes, this makes sense. I prefer talking with him in person (he's kind of strange over text) as then he can actually feel my shields. But I've been good with boundaries and hope we can align soon, as we can both help each other!